FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ECHO] Echo Cup Season 2 [TOURNAMENT] (FINISHED)

By DreMartins#8666 - SUBSCRIBER - March 27, 2021, 03:36:24
AnkaTracker
Hi Again!

Echo Cup is back with Season 2!

Trailer
[TOURNAMENT] Echo Cup Season 2 Trailer [DOFUS] - YouTube

STREAMERS:

Mapleminou - Twitch

astrognome1 - Twitch

We've changed things up to get a even better experience than before, we hope to surprise you and excite you for what's to come!

Here's the discord to get access to all the news and updates: 
https://discord.gg/2gAb8buVEj

Rules: 

Multilog is Allowed.

Teams can have max 4 Members.

The Sub of the Team can only sub the class that is needed, you can't change your Team Composition.

Being 10 mins later after match time will result in a forfeit.

Pushback Hupper is BANNED.

Fighting with the wrong composition will result in a LOSS.

Throwing on purpose to get other teams better points will result in the disqualification of all teams involved. You can't play for more than one team.

Class Items are BANNED.

Character Point System:

MAX 18 POINTS 

Schedule: 
All fights of the same round happen at the same time.
The amount of Rounds will depend in how much teams register
Registrations will be open until 7/04
Example Schedule (subject to change):

Day 1: Friday 9/04
Swiss round 1
Start: 19:30
Time until forfeit : 19:40

Swiss round 2
Start:21:00
Time until forfeit : 21:10

Swiss round 3
Start:22:30
Time until forfeit : 22:40

Day 2: Saturday 10/04
Swiss round 4

Swiss round 5
Start:21:00
Time until forfeit : 21:10

Swiss round 6 (if neccesary)
Start:22:30
Time until forfeit : 22:40

(One Quarterfinal due to request will be played 15/04 at the same time as the other quarterfinals)

Day 3: Friday 16/04 Quarterfinals Bo3

Day 4: Saturday 17/04 Semifinals Bo3

Day 5: Sunday 18/04 Finals Bo5

After completing a fight you must post your outcome in #post-fight-screens otherwise it's counted as a draw for both teams.
Round System:

Last Season we used brackets as the system to decide the Winner of the Echo Cup, this time to make the Tournament more enjoyable we are using a point system as shown below. The Rounds played on the Tournament will depend on the Teams Registered, so for example if 20 Teams register , Top 8 of the Swiss Round will be in the Playoffs, which means that unlike last time if you lose you won't be disqualified, if we follow the 20 teams example you can be 3-2 and still make it depending on your PVA and K/D.
PARTICIPANTS: 

REGISTER ENDS 7/04:

Steinway
- Fwolk (Ywel), ToutouBoi (Asthou), Jailbrreak (Asthoudoux), Astoutou (Bontoutou)

Wagwan - Teign (Chewbarka), Enutrofz (Defusee), Bootiful (Ecaiful), aaaB44877 (Lilmeowmeow)

Namber-Wan - wanheda123 (Wanheda-x), Rivoluzionario (Fratel-Bigio),Sirg (Birkenstok)

Bon Toutou - NecroGreg (Cyber-Punk), Master-Man- (Sincerebro), Zooropa (Sanji)

RIP - joaquin-loera (Amg), leroimystere (Plantamysterio)

Korri United - redandos (Moutanabbi), rediv (Rediv), ABN69 (El-Sugoi)

Saboteurs - fuerfoa (Doom), eca-surep (Shait) , Aryoariaroria (Aryorio), Vereist (Thugboi)

Rfissa_gang - winner-1 (Larvisis), Boire- (Raviolli), anas125 (Mad-lastking)

Snips Airways - Dubbed (Snips), RIP-Ninjaincowdress(Ninjas-Bride) ,DonTheo (Marwanmohsen), Mos-Xelor (Art-Idea)

My Precious Battler - schaumschuh (Lonlon), joker1(Misses-Lonlon) ,Wurzelknolle (Masterplan)

Trippy Shrooms -Treciokas (Raynerian), kvaksius123 (Behement), Pewako (Rage)

Reborn -Migho- (Mahon), Kalamies (Dolls-R-Us), Emilisangel (Arcmani)

GrupaMocnegoUderźenia-Trenkys-dva(Trenkys),davidmizia(Jameson-cz),prehuleny (Screwface)

Orphic-zipze(Profanity),royal-blush(Rawfulz),KillerSpritualYT(Killer-Spirituel),socool-socool (Carebear103)(sub)

2/3´s Skullcras -Ragnanrak (Dr-Icongito) ,EricBlak (Sandheden) ,ThisIsMe4 (Sageheden)

Vital-NitroSabre(Lord-Xephyre),Summoner-Power(Dog-Epiphany),walter-rivera(Epiphany-Summons), paulie-paul (Groaner)

Porcodio -anysolutionf1 (En-D), romixD (Clarke-Griffin), Team-Esam (Blodreina) ,Xx-dark-aubxx (John-Murphy)(sub)

The Band of the Falcon - yupimbackeveryone (Steyci),Xx-Taekwondo-xX (Pitghoul),wetback (Claridad)

Arsene Wanker -Lironiii(Eniboom), Lucariofan(Crash),Lironaxxx(Pogfish),der-blonde (Calvinklein)

Winging It - jorrit1996 (Djinnar), Nicknameisinvalid (Maribeau), Bellyache, mr-appie, maribeau

Prize Pool: 

10MK+ 50 EURO + TOURNAMENT DONATIONS + BATTLER SET

I'm also here to request if the Tournament meets the condition to receive another Battler Set Piece Reward as last time. 

Much Love Echo Community and the Echo Cup Team!

Much Love Echo Team 

It might be too much and we totally understand!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello hello!

I am sorry for not having had the time to review your tournament. 
I will go through it tomorrow. 

As for the Twitch shield, alas I cannot grant you one. Instead, I will gladly grant you three for a tournament final giveaway for the stream viewers. biggrin

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 15

Hello hello!

I am sorry for not having had the time to review your tournament. 
I will go through it tomorrow. 

As for the Twitch shield, alas I cannot grant you one. Instead, I will gladly grant you three for a tournament final giveaway for the stream viewers. biggrin

Manaia

Score : 301

Hello Manaia, thanks again! You are incredible, I bet you've been having a lot of work, sorry for all the spam! <3 - Now we wait for Battler news ^^

0 0
Score : 501

Echo popping off lately, keep it going!

1 0

OK, so according to the Support of Amateur Tournaments guidelines, I just need you to add the list of teams + all participants account nicknames. 
Then we are good for the Battleur set items biggrin

I added the ones I have so far, register ends 7/04 and I know that some more will still register. I just need to get the Account Nicknames now and I hope everything is correct smile

0 0

Everything has been updated Manaia according to the requirements. One question, are you gonna give me the codes of the Twitch Shields or should I just say the winners and you give them yourself? Have a good day! Thanks again! ^^

0 0
Score : 340

@Ankama @Manaia

Get the guy a prize to himself. Considering we get no GMs or Community events on Echo its the least you could do for people that actually care for the activity of the server they are in. This would at least give him the motivation to keep this growing strong as well as for other people to plan events for Echo's community. 

Just my daily vent. 

Peace out.

1 0

Wow :O . Thanks for the kind words! 

0 0
WINNERS ARE WAGWAN!

Bootiful - Battler Hat
Teign - V2 Shield
aaaB44877 - Battler Hat
Enutrofz - Battler Cape

Manaia, were the Rewards supposed to be received today? smile @Manaia
0 0
Score : 52

Hello, I was just wondering when we will be receiving  our rewards by any chance?

1 0

Hello everyone, 

I distributed the rewards. Congratulations to the winners! 

wubkiss
0 0
TOURNAMENT OVER

0 0

I deployed it at 19:45 last night. Let me check the account.

I sent him a DM in-game but I assume he is AFK. If he relogs, it should refresh the gift interface in-game and he will get the cloak. If the issue still persists, let me know. 

Respond to this thread