FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

TEMPORIS SERVER

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - April 16, 2018, 11:00:00

You are an experienced player, an accomplished adventurer… Wait! What am I saying? You are a hero! Your noob days when you walked the World of Twelve for the first time are far behind you. But what if the Temporis server was your opportunity to re-live your adventure, with today's experience?  

Imagine a brand new server, all fresh and innocent: the black diamond slopes of the World of Twelve, where you are the first to glide through the powder! All those glorious firsts are yours: first resources, first dungeons, first bosses, and first kamas! The Temporis server is all that: a whirlwind of newness and rediscovery.

The Temporis server will open its doors from April 25th to July 31st.

That's how much time you'll have to rush as never before! For the first time ever in DOFUS, live rankings will let you measure your experience, and that of your friends, your guild and other players. And rewards will be waiting in the end.

Ready for this new conquest?

FAQ

Why recreate a version of a single-account server?

The single-account server experience was very interesting, and made us want to continue in a new format. With update 2.46, we took into account the importance of immersion at the start of the game, and to this end, we simplified the quests and overhauled the game mechanics to make them more dynamic. Similarly, the profession recipes early in the game have been simplified to make equipment more accessible.

For the most nostalgic, the aim was also to rediscover this feeling of freshness and conquering a new "territory", and emphasize the cooperative aspect at the early stages of every MMORPG. We hope that it will give you a lot of pleasure, especially in groups, playing with your friends, guilds, and alliances. You'll need to cooperate if you want to win these rewards: 

You'll have to reach an achievement level of 2,000 points to unlock the cape and 5,000 points to unlock the hat. And those of you who reach an achievement level of 10,000 points will win an exclusive title. Rewards will be distributed after the server is closed when we are certain of the final results.

For the most competitive among you, a ranking – or leaderboard – will be updated live and take into account several categories: the first player to defeat a boss, achievements, professions, etc.

How is it different from the classic servers?

The difference is that the Temporis server will come to an end. You will, however, be able to transfer your character(s) to the classic servers starting on July 31st. A post to this effect will be published on the website to explain the transfers in detail.

What language will the server use?

All communities can take part.

And what about the economic model?

Players who preregister can access the Temporis server for free for 7 days when it opens. This access is specific to this server, and does not include the classic servers. Players who do not preregister and want to play on the Temporis server when it opens will need to have a subscription to access it.

The shop will be available, but limited to only cosmetic objects and certain services.

Will this server have a Kama Exchange?

The server will not have a Kama Exchange (a.k.a. KE) during its lifetime.

Are are the restrictions linked to the TEMPORIS server?

The Temporis server followes the same rules as the single account servers. More information here: access conditions.

How can I play on the Temporis server?

Click on the link below to go to the preregistration page to ensure priority access to the servers.

There, you can:

• choose your class and gender,
  • reserve your character's nickname, and
  • invite your friends to join you.

Once the Temporis server is open, you can go there and all you'll need to do is customize your character (colors, face, etc.).

You can then keep track of your ranking and that of your friends and guild on the leaderboard.

The TEMPORIS server will open its doors from April 25 to July 31.

First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone, here is some information to answer some of your questions:

Will a place in the forum be created for recruitment and discussions for the Temporis server?
We will be creating a sub forum for the Temporis server under the "Servers" forum. 

Will Dofus pets be available?
Dofus pets will not be available on the Temporis server.

When the character will be migrated to the classic server, what will happen if there is a name conflict?
The naming rules will be the same as for a classic transfer. If the name already exists on the destination server, you will be asked to rename your character.

Will another seasonal server open without the Single-account restriction?
We plan to offer you new gameplay experiences for the future new Temporis servers. It is under study, and it is still too early to answer.

Will profession rushes be rewarded with shields like for the other server rushes?
Master Shields will not be part of the rewards that can be earned on the Temporis server.

Do I need to be a subscriber?
Pre-registered players will be able to take advantage of 7 free access days starting at the opening of the Temporis server. It will be a straight access to this server and will not give access to classic servers. Players who have not pre-registered and would like to play on the server after it opens must have a subscription to access it.

Will the transfer at the end of the server be free?
The transfer will be free, provided you have available character slots to accommodate your character transfer.

Can the Temporis rewards be equipped on another character after the merger or will they be linked to the character coming from the Temporis server?
The rewards will be linked to the account. You will be able to assign them to the character of your choice of the same account.

Will the transfer to other single-account servers be possible?
It will be possible to transfer your character to classic servers (excluding Agride) and to the single- account server.

Will the class change be available?
The class change service will not be available.

When finishing the adventure in the new server, all the items obtained (resources, sets, mounts, kamas) that are in the bank can be sent to the normal servers? Or only those in the inventory?
The transfer will follow the rules of a classic server transfer: only items in the inventory or equipped will be. A few days will be given to the players to prepare their last adventure before the end of the Temporis server.

Will we have special experience bonuses in the first weeks of the server?
No extra experience bonuses are currently planned other than the ones of a classic server.

What about seasonal events that have achievements?
Regarding seasonal achievements, like the Archipelago of Vulkania for example, they will also be available on the Temporis server.

In terms of achievements, what happens to players who play on the Temporis server with their main DOFUS account?
Unlocked achievements are shared across characters of an account if the characters are on the same server. As such, should you unlock an achievement on the Temporis server that you have already unlocked on your classic server, you will still get the resources obtained as rewards for unlocking said achievements.
However, once the Temporis server closes, if you wish to migrate your character to the same server as your main character, that character will then be subjected to the same shared achievement rule as the other characters on that account.

Will the kolizeum be available as well?
Yes, the ISK will be accessible on the Temporis servers.

Do you have a particular time in mind for the official opening of the servers?
It is not possible to give an exact time. They will open on April 25.

Is there a plan to do something about the generation of Rose of the Sands on this server?
For this first season, the game design of a Temporis server remains identical to that of a classic monoaccount server.

Are Temporis 1 and 2 different servers?
Yes indeed. These are two different servers.

I wanted to play with a friend, I registered on server 1 but by the time my friend signed up it was full, so he had to register on server 2. What can we do?
The pre-registration is just there to allow friends to end up on the same server, before the servers’ official opening. In your case, you can unsubscribe from the Temporis 1 server and pre-register on the Temporis 2 server, and subsequently play with your friend.

Will there be event achievements?The Vulkanian Archipelago will open on the Temporis servers, at the same time as on the classic servers, but you will not have access to the Al Howin and Kwismas Island achievements during that time.

What about paddocks and houses? Will these be "refunded" at the end of the server or will they be lost?
If you buy a paddock or a house on the Temporis server, and the end of the three months, you will lose them in the same manner as of a standard server migration; they will not be "refunded".

Will we still have to wait 2 months to buy paddocks?
The purchase of paddocks can only be done by guilds that are at least two months old, the same as on a classic server.

Will there be a merger between Temporis servers?
Since the servers are "temporary" in nature, they are unlikely to be merged. However, we do not exclude this possibility if it proves necessary (the same way we do not exclude the possibility of other servers being created, depending on the demand).

24/04/2018

Will the real-time ladder mix all Temporis servers together, or  will there be a ladder for each server?
Several filters will allow you to display the information you want. You will have the option to display only the data from the Temporis server 1 or 2, or from both servers.

At what time will the server be accessible?
For a whole lot of technical reasons, it is difficult give an exact time as to official opening time of the servers. However, we believe that the servers will not open until early afternoon. So if you had planned to ask for the day off, now you can either sleep in or go to work in peace in the morning. 

And what about sidekicks?
Sidekicks obtainable in-game, such as the Astrub Knight, can be used. However, it will not be possible to purchase sidekicks via the shop.

I chose the wrong class during my pre-registration, will it be possible to change?
Class changes will not be possible once the servers open. You still have the option to create another character, however you will not be able to use the nickname you had specified in your pre-registration.

Will monsters and  gatherable resources (ore, wood, cereals, plants, etc ...) be 10 stars out of servers 1 and 2?
The stars will be disabled at the launch Temporis servers, to allow a more equitable rush for all players. The stars will be reactivated a few weeks after the launch.
See message in context
Reactions 40
Score : 20

I've got 2 questions. "able to transfer your character(s) to the classic servers starting on July 31st." - Is monoacc server classic server too? ( i mean, will be there an option to transfer my character from Temporis to Ilyazelle?)
Bank(resources) and kamas will transfer with character(s) aswell?
EDIT:
I'm blind : "A post to this effect will be published on the website to explain the transfers in detail." 

1 0

Hi Serwisant!

For the first question, yes, you will be able to transfer your character to Ilyazelle.

For the second question: the transfer will follow the rules of a classic server transfer such as items present in your inventory or equipped but not your bank will be tranfered.

Score : 53

How about making seasonal sandbox endgame servers (much like it was on dofuscup) some people enjoy endgame too not just reliving low lvl days and it would be very interesting. 

0 0
Score : 424

when trying to pre-register i just get 'An error occurred while pre-registering. Please try again.' despite there being 5000+- slots left :\
(Edit) It registered my character after 10+- minutes, so you might have to wait a little bit.

I have another question, will class change be disabled? Because that service really ruins the rankings for a seasonal server.

0 0
Score : 20

i just google translated french news
1 -1
Score : 1345

Question. Since a few updates ago the boss and monster achievement rewards have become account based. Will this affect chars created on the server? Aka: if I have done gob achievement on echo can I still get the reward on this server if I do it? Also if I do the gob achievement on this sever does that mean that I can't get it on echo any more?

ty for reading

0 0
Score : 584

I think it those were account based by server. You could just test it out though: create a char on Ily, do the Piwi-Achievement, if you get the items, you'll know tongue

0 0
Score : 23

"Players who preregister can access the Temporis server for free for 7 days when it opens. This access is specific to this server, and does not include the classic servers. Players who do not preregister and want to play on the Temporis server when it opens will need to have a subscription to access it."

How long we cant access the other server ? till the end of this server or like next the 1 free week ?

0 0

What it means is that the 7 free access days are only valid for the Temporis server and does not grant 7 free subscription days for the classic servers.

You will still be able to access the classic server normally with your other characters. 

Score : 546

Oh cool are you guys testing for some social gamer behaviors? It seems too complicated for "just because" and too specific for "for fun"

0 0

We love to know how our players will feel about this server and their feedback on it, as it will help determine how we can improve the experience and any other future Temporis servers. happy

Hi everyone, here is some information to answer some of your questions:

Will a place in the forum be created for recruitment and discussions for the Temporis server?
We will be creating a sub forum for the Temporis server under the "Servers" forum. 

Will Dofus pets be available?
Dofus pets will not be available on the Temporis server.

When the character will be migrated to the classic server, what will happen if there is a name conflict?
The naming rules will be the same as for a classic transfer. If the name already exists on the destination server, you will be asked to rename your character.

Will another seasonal server open without the Single-account restriction?
We plan to offer you new gameplay experiences for the future new Temporis servers. It is under study, and it is still too early to answer.

Will profession rushes be rewarded with shields like for the other server rushes?
Master Shields will not be part of the rewards that can be earned on the Temporis server.

Do I need to be a subscriber?
Pre-registered players will be able to take advantage of 7 free access days starting at the opening of the Temporis server. It will be a straight access to this server and will not give access to classic servers. Players who have not pre-registered and would like to play on the server after it opens must have a subscription to access it.

Will the transfer at the end of the server be free?
The transfer will be free, provided you have available character slots to accommodate your character transfer.

Can the Temporis rewards be equipped on another character after the merger or will they be linked to the character coming from the Temporis server?
The rewards will be linked to the account. You will be able to assign them to the character of your choice of the same account.

Will the transfer to other single-account servers be possible?
It will be possible to transfer your character to classic servers (excluding Agride) and to the single- account server.

Will the class change be available?
The class change service will not be available.

When finishing the adventure in the new server, all the items obtained (resources, sets, mounts, kamas) that are in the bank can be sent to the normal servers? Or only those in the inventory?
The transfer will follow the rules of a classic server transfer: only items in the inventory or equipped will be. A few days will be given to the players to prepare their last adventure before the end of the Temporis server.

Will we have special experience bonuses in the first weeks of the server?
No extra experience bonuses are currently planned other than the ones of a classic server.

What about seasonal events that have achievements?
Regarding seasonal achievements, like the Archipelago of Vulkania for example, they will also be available on the Temporis server.

In terms of achievements, what happens to players who play on the Temporis server with their main DOFUS account?
Unlocked achievements are shared across characters of an account if the characters are on the same server. As such, should you unlock an achievement on the Temporis server that you have already unlocked on your classic server, you will still get the resources obtained as rewards for unlocking said achievements.
However, once the Temporis server closes, if you wish to migrate your character to the same server as your main character, that character will then be subjected to the same shared achievement rule as the other characters on that account.

Will the kolizeum be available as well?
Yes, the ISK will be accessible on the Temporis servers.

Do you have a particular time in mind for the official opening of the servers?
It is not possible to give an exact time. They will open on April 25.

Is there a plan to do something about the generation of Rose of the Sands on this server?
For this first season, the game design of a Temporis server remains identical to that of a classic monoaccount server.

Are Temporis 1 and 2 different servers?
Yes indeed. These are two different servers.

I wanted to play with a friend, I registered on server 1 but by the time my friend signed up it was full, so he had to register on server 2. What can we do?
The pre-registration is just there to allow friends to end up on the same server, before the servers’ official opening. In your case, you can unsubscribe from the Temporis 1 server and pre-register on the Temporis 2 server, and subsequently play with your friend.

Will there be event achievements?The Vulkanian Archipelago will open on the Temporis servers, at the same time as on the classic servers, but you will not have access to the Al Howin and Kwismas Island achievements during that time.

What about paddocks and houses? Will these be "refunded" at the end of the server or will they be lost?
If you buy a paddock or a house on the Temporis server, and the end of the three months, you will lose them in the same manner as of a standard server migration; they will not be "refunded".

Will we still have to wait 2 months to buy paddocks?
The purchase of paddocks can only be done by guilds that are at least two months old, the same as on a classic server.

Will there be a merger between Temporis servers?
Since the servers are "temporary" in nature, they are unlikely to be merged. However, we do not exclude this possibility if it proves necessary (the same way we do not exclude the possibility of other servers being created, depending on the demand).

24/04/2018

Will the real-time ladder mix all Temporis servers together, or  will there be a ladder for each server?
Several filters will allow you to display the information you want. You will have the option to display only the data from the Temporis server 1 or 2, or from both servers.

At what time will the server be accessible?
For a whole lot of technical reasons, it is difficult give an exact time as to official opening time of the servers. However, we believe that the servers will not open until early afternoon. So if you had planned to ask for the day off, now you can either sleep in or go to work in peace in the morning. 

And what about sidekicks?
Sidekicks obtainable in-game, such as the Astrub Knight, can be used. However, it will not be possible to purchase sidekicks via the shop.

I chose the wrong class during my pre-registration, will it be possible to change?
Class changes will not be possible once the servers open. You still have the option to create another character, however you will not be able to use the nickname you had specified in your pre-registration.

Will monsters and  gatherable resources (ore, wood, cereals, plants, etc ...) be 10 stars out of servers 1 and 2?
The stars will be disabled at the launch Temporis servers, to allow a more equitable rush for all players. The stars will be reactivated a few weeks after the launch.
Score : 2272

Will it be worth it to buy houses? Or will they go away when the server is done?

0 0
Score : 3690

Is there also any point for people putting guild experience to 200 if the guild is going to be taken away in a short period of time?

1 0
Score : 253

Please, it will be the same as it was with opening mono servers, huge queue, disconnects and many other things, better go repair some bugs like DMG Preview or Unknown status while chosing server.

2 -2
Score : 2068

there should be a merchant that calculates the items stats from the lowest to 100% and overmage to reduce the over population of items that buys these items

there should be a higher drop rate of ethereal items

there should be different kinds of competition amongst the alignments and allow the lowering of levels or (class) like racing games

there should be a race with a maze in the evil forest or races(in changing maps) to competing players or groups

0 -2

Hi everyone, the new "Temporis" server sub forum has been added, please make sure to relog on the website in order to see it and start populating it!

Score : 337

I don't understand what the point of this is.

0 0
Score : 10

This idea is really great and all, however there are a few many faults with the things you've mentioned. IN MY OPINION!!!!
Firstly, the rewards at the end of the season is rather pathetic, getting to 10k achievement on a new server is no easy feat, it takes considerable amount of time and all players are rewarded is a "title", this honestly triggered me a bit. The rewards should feel more rewarding and make players feel happy their achievement (EXCLUSIVE ITEMS LIKE GOULT SET)(((((PLEASE TRY TO PUT MORE THOUGHT ON MAKING BETTER LOOKING GEAR THAN THE ONE YOU'VE POSTED )))))

Secondly, the user experience should be different to than normal servers, what i mean by this is similar to the heroic and shadow, the reason people go on those servers is because they feel differently than normal servers. This could be achieved by simply allowing a new option where players can check their ranks in real time in different categories, such as: kolosium rating, highest experience point, total dungeon cleared, highest achievement point, Highest honour point, shortest time taken to clear "x" dungeon... etc. This would certainly feel different to the normal servers as it allows players to feel great competition with each other in this limited amount of time. Thus for each category people are being ranked on, there should be different rewards for the players depending on their ranks ( which is reward on the official server ).

To take this idea for this server further, the server should be reset every month or so, thus resetting all ranks and allowing players to compete all over again.

1 -1
Score : 2276

My guild and friends decided to rebuild my guild on the temporis server. I'm really excited about this! biggrin

1 0

Thank you everyone again for all of your questions, we are continuing to update the FAQ post: here, based on them and questions asked across the communities, so please do not hesitate to continue to share them with us. smile

Score : 2272

Will the special title be account based via a special item? Or is it linked to the character?

0 0

We will check with the team and will add the information to the FAQ post, thank you!

Score : 18

There is any difference between Temporis server 1 vs server 2?
Like different dofus verions, rules & etc... i couldn't find anywhere if there is any or no difference

Thanks

0 0

We will make sure to share any information if there will be any confirmed differences between the two servers as we do not have any details yet. The focus being to open up the 1st one first for players to try it out. smile

Score : 1

So it's more like a race or you could compere it to "seasons" in other online competitive games. Cool.

0 0