FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Temporis IV: Server Merger on May 5!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - April 24, 2020, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The merge of the Temporis servers will happen on May 5,  and not on April 28 as previously announced!

Almost halfway through the Temporis IV experience, we're going to merge all the Temporis servers into two servers:

Final Servers  TEMPORIS I TEMPORIS II
Merged servers Temporis I
Temporis II
Temporis III
Temporis VII
Temporis IV
Temporis V
Temporis VI
Temporis VIII
Temporis IX
Temporis X

The servers VIII, IX and X will belong to the International Communities (non-French).

The rules will be the same as for all other server mergers we've done in the past. However, there could be a few name collisions.

Character Names:

• Characters who are higher than level 50 will be given priority in keeping the nickname.
    • If two players have priority for the same nickname, then it will go to the character with the oldest creation date.
    • If no characters have priority for the same nickname, then it will go to the character with the earliest creation date.
  • We'll add an original server tag to the end of the other characters' nicknames. These characters will be able to change their nickname for free via a potion that will be provided (linked to the character for life). They won't have to change the nickname when logging in and can change it whenever they like.

Guild Names:

• The guild with the oldest creation date gets to keep its name.
  • A tag indicating their original server will be added to the end of the other guilds' names. They will be able to change their names for free using a potion given to the leaders (linked to the character for life).

Alliance Names:

• The alliance with the oldest creation date gets to keep its name.
  • A tag indicating their original server will be added to the end of the other alliances' names. They will be able to change their names for free using a potion given to the leaders (linked to the character for life).

For alliance tags:

• The alliance with the oldest creation date gets to keep its tag.
  • The other alliances will have a number added to the end of their tag. They will be able to change their tags for free using a potion given to the leaders (linked to the character for life).

We're performing this merger so that your gaming experience on the Temporis servers is as agreeable as possible to the very end and we sincerely hope you enjoy the event to the end.

Note:  During the weekly server maintenance of April 28, a change will be made to the respawn times of "Wanted Notice" monsters on the Temporis IV servers only, where these will be reduced by half (5 hours) to make it easier for you to find them prior to the server merge.

Enjoy Temporis IV!
(open until June 2, 2020)

First Ankama intervention

Added a note to the opening post stating that as of today's weekly maintenance, the respawn times of "Wanted Notice" monsters on the Temporis IV servers only will be of 5 hours (instead of 10), to make it easier for everyone to find them prior to the server merge.

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 2

Thanks for the info! biggrin

0 0
Score : 1

We are still waiting about retro!

0 0
Score : 2783

never getting that acorn addict now...

1 0
Score : 743

beehiveone|2020-04-24 12:18:39
never getting that acorn addict now...

Buy the map fragments -- you can catch it that way and avoid running through astrub x500 times
0 0
Score : 21

and how come we cannot merge retro yet?

0 0
Score : 5

Why dofus retro merge not first? Unbelievable whack

0 0

Hi guys  I'm a little frustrated  cause I'm trying to use my CVS gifts cards  to buy ogrin but it says
​​​​​a valid ID user name is required to complit the order. But I have all my info right and it don't let me put even my cvs gift card info.  Please if someone knows how I can fix it. 

this never happens before so is very strange. 

0 0
Score : 297

I don't think anyone wants this...

1 0
Score : 13

Don't do this Ankama please

0 0

Added a note to the opening post stating that as of today's weekly maintenance, the respawn times of "Wanted Notice" monsters on the Temporis IV servers only will be of 5 hours (instead of 10), to make it easier for everyone to find them prior to the server merge.

what is with Dofus Retro merge?

0 0
Score : 16

does this mean the servers will be much more populated and farming resources will be more difficult ?

1 0
Score : 1986

I have never been able to find a concise collection of rules for Temporis. Last time, I did not take it too seriously. However, on Temporis IV I have invested more time. I was wondering if it was possible to exchange kamas for ogrines. That seems not to be an option, but I cannot understand why. Even though gear can be dropped, so can materials on any server. As we cannot take the gear with us, ceteris paribus there is no difference. All kamas must originate in game or from the sale of ogrines on the exchange. If I had known that this was a rule, I either would not have devoted so much time, or I would have waited in order to buy a bigger house. Now, I am stuck with a two chest house, but have earned more than 5mk over the last month through my harvesting and crafting efforts. The system is both unfair and demotivating.

0 0
Respond to this thread