FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Temporis VI is now online!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 22, 2021, 15:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

If you liked playing sorcerer's apprentice in The Rise of the Scrollsayers, then you're going to love this new edition of Temporis, where the Scrollsayers get their revenge! Temporis VI is now online, so drop what you're doing and jump into the game right now!

A lot of exciting things have happened in the 20 years we've dedicated to entertaining our wonderful fans. Among them was The Rise of the Scrollsayers, a new breed of adventurers who weren't afraid to break the mold and reinvent the rules of the game…

Ever since we announced their triumphant return, you've been pawing at the ground, chasing your tails, scratching at the door and yapping at anyone who'll listen about how excited you are to get back to playing with spells. Well, we've got some good news: Temporis VI: Revenge of the Scrollsayers is now online!

Have fun, everyone!

First Ankama intervention

If you have pre-registered but your character does not appear on your chosen Temporis VI server, you need to log in to the server and come back to the server selection screen. Your pre-registered character should now appear.

See message in context
Reactions 9

If you have pre-registered but your character does not appear on your chosen Temporis VI server, you need to log in to the server and come back to the server selection screen. Your pre-registered character should now appear.

Score : 11858

I pre-registered, got the first Hobnobourglass and the Hobnobourglass magnet.
I have used the first Hobnobourglass I received at the beginning/open but since I have not dropped any new ones from fights with monsters.

0 0

️ The login server is currently experiencing some difficulties. The issue does not affect those who are currently in the game.
Our team is working on addressing the problem.

The login server is now available again. You can once again access the Temporis servers. Thank you for your patience and happy farming! kiss

Score : 5

Are they going to allow Class Changes like last temp?

0 0
Score : 2

When can general public access

0 0
Score : 1

Why are the servers inaccessible again?

0 0
Score : -88

inaccessible

0 0
Score : 5

Are they going to allow Class Change like last time?? 

0 0
Respond to this thread