By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is there a fix coming for the constant client crashing?

By anjewel - SUBSCRIBER - January 02, 2019, 19:24:30
AnkaTracker

Hi there,

Every day my client crashes several times.  The Dofus screen goes from full screen to a small window and freezes.  I have to use Task Manager to close Dofus.  I'm on a Windows PC.

Most of my crashes occur at the end of fights or during exchanges with other players, and I've heard that some players have the same issue when they change maps.

Is there a fix in the works, and what is the estimated time for the issue to be resolved?

Thank you!

anjulica

First Ankama intervention

Hello!

The teams have been investigating the problem for the past few weeks and they are currently working on a solution.
We are unable to provide any specific timeframes for a resolution for now but once we have more information to share, we will let the community know.

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello!

The teams have been investigating the problem for the past few weeks and they are currently working on a solution.
We are unable to provide any specific timeframes for a resolution for now but once we have more information to share, we will let the community know.

We are aware of the performance issues and game crashes our players have been experiencing.
The development team is currently working on improving the game's performance in order to provide you with a better gaming experience. With such problems being rather complex and considering the urgency of the situation, we wish to provide you with a short-term solution.

Because we have performed several tests since the new year to ensure the stability and reliability of the proposed solution, we are now able to redirect you to the 64-Bit Dofus version installation, available via the Ankama Launcher.

The Ankama Launcher replaces the Dofus updater and is available through the links below. Please note that the Ankama Launcher is still in Beta, even though it is relatively stable.

Download the Ankama Launcher (Windows)
Download the Ankama Launcher (Mac)
Download the Ankama Launcher (Linux)

In the meanwhile, we will continue our investigations in order to fix the reported problem.