By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Game Crashing

By Xelldas - SUBSCRIBER - December 15, 2018, 13:26:34
AnkaTracker

Hello, We all pay for subscribtion, but the game is crashing like hell,
in 1h i have minimum 3-5 crashes, whats is going on? this is very annoying please fix this.

5 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello!

The teams have been investigating the problem for the past few weeks and they are currently working on a solution.
We are unable to provide any specific timeframes for a resolution for now but once we have more information to share, we will let the community know.

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 40

I'm honestly having the same problem, and I know it's not my computer because i'm able to run plenty of other games.

0 0
Score : 563

same

0 0
Score : 1123

Yeah its driving me crazy lost a dream fight because of it and failed a boss fight...please fix this.

0 0
Score : 1

its no fun anymore i tried to come back but even that wont work its unplayable almost

0 0

Same problem here.. it is crashing at lease 5 times a day

0 0

same here

0 0
Score : 34

This has been an ongoing issue for quite a while, it would be nice to hear if there is something in the works to fix this anytime soon.

1 0
Score : 641

Its a huge issue and im sure theyre looking into it. Ive asked a CM on Discord to see if there is a fix in the works. Ill update if i hear anything.

0 0
Score : 727

Weird, i don't crash at all. Really interesting... With the speed of Ankama, let's hope we get answers in 2020 smile.

0 0

Hello!

The teams have been investigating the problem for the past few weeks and they are currently working on a solution.
We are unable to provide any specific timeframes for a resolution for now but once we have more information to share, we will let the community know.

Score : 455
You are doing a good job there,[Manaia],smile.
0 0
Score : 1203

I've been having these issues too. Mostly on one char only. It randomly shuts down or completely freezes. Hope there's a fix soon!

0 0
Score : 79

Fix the game please... if you stay away from other people or crowd zones of people you can play at least for 2-3h, but if you recall for some zaap you'll crash instantly

0 0
Score : 396

I posted problem 15 december, now we have 4th februar, and still crashes minimum 5 times a day. sad kinda sad, This company selling something not well optimalized, gives more frustration than fun.
And don't get me wrong i dont say u doing nothing, I just want to motivate you to do your job correctly, coz you taking money for it, and it still doesnt work well sad
Please fix it.

0 0
Score : 895

Don't worry. Everyone that subs, will get some compensokens biggrinbiggrin

2 0
Respond to this thread