FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Paddock/Mount repeating message that says 4 mounts have run away

By anjewel - SUBSCRIBER - October 29, 2018, 03:44:56
AnkaTracker

Hi there,

This is a repeating message that occurs whenever I move a mount in or out of a paddock.  I've verified that no mounts have actually run away.  It's always the same message with "4 mounts", specifically.

Thanks,

anjulica
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Anjulica and thank you for reporting this bug. smile
Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the steps to replicate this bug, please?

So you open the mount/paddock/shed interface and whenever you move a mount to and from the paddock this message appears.

1. Does this happen for all types of mounts (DTs, Seemyools, Rhineetles) and breeds?
  2. Does it matter if the move is to/from the shed, inventory, or to equip/unequip a mount via the paddock?
  3. Does this message appear with each transfer or does it only happen on the first? In other words, did you close and reopen the interface for each one of those messages or was your interface always open?

Thank you in advance for your help!
See message in context
Reactions 2

Hi Anjulica and thank you for reporting this bug. smile
Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the steps to replicate this bug, please?

So you open the mount/paddock/shed interface and whenever you move a mount to and from the paddock this message appears.

1. Does this happen for all types of mounts (DTs, Seemyools, Rhineetles) and breeds?
  2. Does it matter if the move is to/from the shed, inventory, or to equip/unequip a mount via the paddock?
  3. Does this message appear with each transfer or does it only happen on the first? In other words, did you close and reopen the interface for each one of those messages or was your interface always open?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Score : 2218

I will double-check all of those and report back.  Thanks!

It happens consistently when I move any type of mount out of a paddock the first time after clicking on the paddock gate, and into my shed or inventory.

The rest of the time it seems to be random.

Hope that helps!

anj

0 0
Respond to this thread