By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shop >>> Give to a friend interface >>> Search by account name/ Search by character name = BOTH BUGGED

By bohemia - SUBSCRIBER - November 24, 2018, 12:00:45
AnkaTracker

Good afternoon.

I am unable to find players on the gift interface from shop:

- by account name: it gives me only 10 random account names including part of the name I am searching for, but there is no "next page" or something like that, and the names I am searching for are not in that list of always only 10 results found;

- by in game name: I always get 0 (zero) results.

Somone, please, help!
I am trying to gift some Haven Bag Mystery Boxes, and the promo won't last forever.

I have sent an Ankabox msg to [Mania] and [Talora] a few days ago, but I haven't got any reply yet.
Now they are only about 36 hours left of this last weekend promo with Haven Bag Mistery Boxes.

Did anyone encounter this problem?
3 0
First Ankama intervention

Hmmm I think there might be some issues with Ankabox as I replied to your message from Thursday. 
In it, I wrote that since you mentioned this issue last weekend, although I wasn't able to replicate it, the problem was reported during the week.

I am sorry if you are still experiencing this problem and are unable to gift your friends with some Haven Bag Mystery Boxes. sad

See message in context
Reactions 6

Hmmm I think there might be some issues with Ankabox as I replied to your message from Thursday. 
In it, I wrote that since you mentioned this issue last weekend, although I wasn't able to replicate it, the problem was reported during the week.

I am sorry if you are still experiencing this problem and are unable to gift your friends with some Haven Bag Mystery Boxes. sad

Score : -7294

As I wrote in that msg, would it be possible to have someone from Ankama send 1 Haven Bag Mystery Box to each of the accounts that I have mentioned in that message, taking the 30 k Ogrine from the account from where I have sent the Ankabox? Pretty please? Since I have bought 30 k Ogrine on said account especially for this purpose only.

( I am not posting with said account, to avoid breaking the rules once again. wink wacko unsure )

[ EDIT : ]
PS: I forgot: the Search function on character pages isn't working that great either ... 

2 0
Score : 4353

I wasn't even aware that this interface existed.... would you be able to share how you get to it?

0 0

Dear bohemia,
While the web team looks into the bug, I spoke with the Support team about your situation. Would you be so kind to create a ticket explaining the problem you encountered so that they can discuss with you possible ways to address it? Please share with me the support ticket number so that I can follow up on the problem from my end. 
Apologies once again for the inconvenienced caused and thank you for your patience so far. smile

BlueSkies,
Anything that can be purchased with Ogrines, and has the option to be added to your cart, can be gifted to a friend. smile
To see the option, you need to add a shop item to your cart,  click on "Check your cart" (click on your little basket icon at the top of your screen), and you will see an orange button ("Give to a Friend") next to the "Confirm Your Order" green button. 
Once you click on the orange button, you will be asked to search for either the account name or character name + server name of your friend.

Unfortunately, there are some issues with the functionality but the web team is looking into it. 

Score : 4353

Thanks Manaia!

0 0
Score : -7294

Good afternoon.

The thing is that, seeing that I got no reply on the issue while the promo with mystery haven bags boxes was on, I bought some things on that alt account, so I don't loose those 30000 Ogrine on it: some haven bag rooms (not themes) for 2 of my main accounts, and some services (potions for them) on that alt account that had the Ogrine.

Now, it should be:
- either undo my purchases and get 1 mystery haven bag for those 6 accounts of friends of mine;
- or buy again 30000 Ogrine on that alt account or on another one (I'm not sure on limits to purchase Ogrine for kama per month per account) and give a mystery haven bag box to those 6 accounts using the "new" Ogrine; but for this, I should know in advance that it will work or someone from Ankama will take the Ogrine from my alt, and give the mystery haven bag boxes to the accounts I specify, using the new Ogrine.
For now, I am not even sure which of the two options that I see possible would be better.

2 0
Respond to this thread