By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problem with the Quest: Mysteries in Pandala

By Killshadow44 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 17, 2018, 18:26:27

Hello,

Due to the class potion change i used there is are some new class quests.
But im stuck at 1 now. Mysteries in Pandala, it tells me to talk to Ronald the wise Lenald, but he is only talking about the dofus hidden in Pandala.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3007

hi,

you must first finish certain Wabbit quests. I do not know at the moment, which.

0 0
Score : 58

Hello,

i did all Wabbit quests.

0 0

Maybe it's one of the Ronald the Wise Lenald's quests that blocked it?
Checklist:

• Medical Visit
  • Pandalan customs quest
  • Pandala: Its Villages
  • Pandala: Its Fresh Air
  • Lenald Legend
  • See Dark Vlad and Live
  • The Sorceress from the Swamps
0 0

I have done all lf them, i have done pretty much every quest, exceptfor some Frigost Quests. I think it is bugged, cause this quest appeared when i switched class, which makes sense cause every class has their own class quest and their own sequels. I think they cross at a certain step, which might be now, so it may think i have already done it so i cant do this step again.

Iop changed to Panda

0 0

That can be quite possible.
Which was the previous class of this character?

0 0
Score : 1

this also happened to a friend of mine. you are lucky you changed your character after you completed pandala quests. my friend changed from xelor to panda before doing pandala quests and now he cant do those missions. he wrote a ticket about this but they said they cant help with that so he got bored and quit the game

0 0

Thats sad, well thanks at least I know now.

0 0
Respond to this thread