By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bunch of keys bug?

By Virandil - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 31, 2018, 12:49:21
AnkaTracker

Hi There,

On December 21st me and my friend have attempted Missiz Freeze Frostforge.
He managed to get through (i had to log out).
Today is 31st of December and still his bunch of keys haven't reset, as well as mine (I only have option to return to the same room but no 'use bunch of keys to get in').

I'm guessing that is a bug (as far as i know BOK should reset after a week it has been used which hasn't happened in this instance). Unless there has been some major change to how BOK works that I am not privy to.

We are on Echo.
Regards,
Sinh

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey Sinh!

Can you let me know your friend's account name, please? I will report this issue to the dev team.
In the meanwhile, if anybody else is experiencing the same issue, please do let me know.

See message in context
Reactions 8

Hey Sinh!

Can you let me know your friend's account name, please? I will report this issue to the dev team.
In the meanwhile, if anybody else is experiencing the same issue, please do let me know.

Score : 149

danzolaste (char name Heheszki)

I'm just speaking to my friend and it looks like another friend has the same issue with Kimbo.

Character name Newy and few of his alts.

0 0
Score : 3141

Just so you know I believe there was an update which changed how bunch of keys reset; it no longer resets in 7 days but instead resets every maintenance in tuesday.
Of course it still doesn’t explain why the bunch of keys didn’t reset in Dec 25th, but maybe you guys used the bunch after Dec 25th?
The next planned reset of the bunch of keys should this tuesday Jan 1st after the maintenance.

0 0
Score : 1259

There was no maintenance last week cause of holidays, so makes sense that they didn't reset.

0 0
Score : 3141

Right, I wasn’t in the game for quite a time xd

0 0

Ok if that actually resets on Tuesdays after maintenance, this makes sense. I knew this used to be the case, it seems like they keep changing it every few month (havent they made them reset on Sundays this year or something?)

0 0

Hey, everyone!
Are you still experiencing this problem?

Hi, I didn't have time to check it last night, but today it's all ok, bunch seems to have been reset. When my friends get online I'll check with them.
Thanks for all the help!

0 0
Respond to this thread