By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"Expert Insomniac" Title Taken Back

By Fakhriwmf - SUBSCRIBER - January 15, 2019, 13:31:57
AnkaTracker

Hello,

I noticed that the titles are somewhat updated in the weekly maintenance today. However, I found out that the title "Expert Insomniac" which was given out to top 100 scorers in The Call of Draconiros event from each server is missing. I hope to find it back on my character soon!

2 0
First Ankama intervention

The issue was reported on the 15th, but I clearly forgot to notify you all. My sincere apologies for that!
#happyfriday

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 1317

Shu-Shu Shafter and Super Helper were also removed from my list along with most of the Intruder titles.  Consequently, I cannot save "Eternal Champion" as my title even though it is highlighted for me.  

0 0
Score : 97

My title "The Demon Claw" has disappeared from my ornament and when I pick it on the list and press "save", nothing happens.

0 0
Score : 705

I'm also missing several titles, such as "Avenger of the Frozen Lands" ,  "Collector and Bits and Bobs", "Expert Insomniac" (a title that I actually never received even though I was on Echo top 100 for the Draconiros event), among others titles. I know of several other players that are also missing titles that they previously owned. 

0 0

The issue was reported on the 15th, but I clearly forgot to notify you all. My sincere apologies for that!
#happyfriday

Score : 1317

Thank you for the update! biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread