By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

quest

By bogusia - SUBSCRIBER - March 23, 2019, 21:12:37

Hallo
I don't know if this is a good place on this topic, but I have a problem with the quest :do not judge a book by its cover: I cant pass because I dint get any copy of books from NPC. I don't know how to deal with it.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3006

Hey Bogusia,

you tried to buy the book from Virgil Onamaz at [3,-17]?
Maybe another quest blocks his behavior. 
First, check if you have started one or more of the following quests and have not finished yet:

• Acidrik Gutsplitter's book
  • History in motion
  • It's actually very natural (Sadida Class quest)

salute,
Medizini v.B.
-recognized Quest Assistant-
0 0
Score : 27

Thanks you for your answer. Well, I check all the mentioned tasks. They are complete. Astrub quest 100%. So I don't know what to do next sad When I start talking with Virgil he just answer me how about my scrolls  an ancient book?...bla bla bla 
Looks like I got a book that I really don't have 

0 0
Score : 27

hi ^^
I really know what to buy.. in the buying option is only gods and demons and prophets, cults and  faith 
In addition the quest says Flip through the pages of  Jeff  Stobbs Legend  I wonder how to do it if I cant buy/get books [quest item]

0 0
Score : 544

Don’t go quoting me on this because it’s been a while since I’ve last done that quest, but I’m pretty sure the book doesn’t appear as a quest item but a usable item in Consumables part of your inventory? But I might be mistaken. There should be a dialogue option to say you were sent by Prent if you have not gotten it yet, which would allow you to obtain the book for 50 kamas after you finish the dialogue.

0 0
Respond to this thread