By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[2.51] New star system not balanced for Echo's population

By NARCISSECR - SUBSCRIBER - April 11, 2019, 16:07:02
AnkaTracker

Hello, it might come as a surprise but Echo's population is quite low and not as active as other servers which are already getting their first anomalies.
So far, in 3 days of the update being live, only Korriander's dungeon has a -5%, the rest being at 0%.

It seems like the system is not dynamic enough and so far the only effect it has is removing all stars from the game XD.
(I'd like to resuggest merging us with the portuguese and maybe spanish servers)

9 0
First Ankama intervention

For those of you, who don't speak French, this information is also available in English wink
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/334880-changes-temporal-anomalies-pandapiler-flask

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 166

Imo, it would be great just to have a mega server with those that want to play in the echo style server, so having us with the french too since if Illy is anything to go by we are not gonna over crowd it more than we already do?

0 0
Score : 18

Why would English speakers want to be merged with servers that dont speak English? That would just create so much confusion and problems

0 0
Score : 5760

I think we're managing just fine? Echo is the result of a merger between the English, German, Dutch, and Italian servers. The English/International servers have had non-native English speakers since 2005. Most of the world have had to deal with MMO's not being in their language forever. Communication has always worked out, and the world keeps turning.

In Dofus, we've made it all the way to 2019 so adding Portuguese and Spanish is honestly just new future friends at this point.

2 0
Score : 2140

I totally agree with you, except for the merge part, since we are then merging with a single language server that is even bigger than echo.

In my opinion the new xp bonus/malus system should scale to the current population to a point were it's bearable for any size.

0 0
Score : 1712

UPDATE: it's been a week and now it's looking like this

None of the lvl200 areas have been affected. Is it because there are a lot of lvl200 areas nowadays? There are 4 areas with a 10% bonus, all of them on the same level as the mushd corner, but what the hell is happening there XD. I thought it would be the spimush area given the incoming almanax.
2 0
Score : 1

This issue definitely deserves to get some more attention. Overall experience that we can gain from killing monsters has decresead significantlysince the update. There are no remote locations, rarely visited areas, or ANY place for that matter, where we can go to get a decent bonus at all.

0 0
Score : 895

For me the main issue is going to be finding the fights that I want to do now. Passive star growing was okay. I don't want to be fighting some low gain fights, in order to get some areas to improve. Seems like a lot of hassle.

1 0
Score : 95

Let's be honest. This new system is garbage. People are still doing the same mobs anyway and I doubt this will change in the future. You could've just improve th exp of certain monsters but all you can do is nerf everything.

0 0
https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1081-actualite/2297379-modification-anomalies-temporelles
Looks like the frenchies must have also been complaining, because the star system will be balanced for the servers' populations after this maintenance.

They're also increasing the time the anomalies will remain to 30 minutes instead of 10 minutes after it's been defeated the first time.
0 0

For those of you, who don't speak French, this information is also available in English wink
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/334880-changes-temporal-anomalies-pandapiler-flask

My bad, I only knew about the french version because they've announced it on their twitter.

0 0
Score : 1

I want to know what is ankama plan to save the server If the server die because we can't play in an inactive server no economie no pvp no guilds...

0 0
Respond to this thread