By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gamebreaking pet feed bug?? Feed pets, nothing happens??

By IMissThisGame - SUBSCRIBER - May 14, 2019, 06:19:47
AnkaTracker

I just bought a bwak and baby crowzilla. I tried to feed it everything possible, and nothing happens.. drag any kind of resource onto him, nothing. Open up feed panel to feed him, drag resources on to the interface, it says +13xp, +8 levels, + 4% power..  but when u click confirm.. nothing.. the resource doesnt even get consumed.. i tried feeding it while equipped and unequipped.

I was so excited cuz i have 300 sesame seeds but now that wont even help me much and i cant even feed this thing at all, same with the baby crowzilla...

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey there,

this is a known bug and we are already working on it. We are sorry for the inconvenience, please have some patience for us to fix the issue.

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 1

Same for me, the ressource is going back to inventory and pet doesn't lvl up, anyone knows what to do ?

0 0

Hey there,

this is a known bug and we are already working on it. We are sorry for the inconvenience, please have some patience for us to fix the issue.

Score : 4

When will it be fixed? If I may ask

0 0
Score : 2

Cromigmite still bugged 

cromigmite. after restert i can feed it ... but when i exchange it with friend, she´s can´t :-( 

0 0
Respond to this thread