By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Severe Rollback Glitches

By xcharx - SUBSCRIBER - June 22, 2019, 19:00:44
AnkaTracker

I'm on the server Echo and have 7 characters. A day ago my friend was rolled back and no one else we knew was. But today, I logged into my accounts and found that they have been "partially" rolled back.

I noticed I still have the achievement points I earned yesterday, yet I sold a Green Piwin for 5.4mk and now both the original kamas from the sale and the Green Piwin are nowhere to be found. On my other characters, some of them no longer have completed a bounty quest that I completed TWO days ago on my entire team. This is totally bizarre and I'm assuming it's a huge glitch, please help. I opened up a support ticket and am hoping to at least get my kamas, scrolls or Piwin back. I also don't know how many other people are being affected by it but it appears all 7 characters of mine have been affected.

I'm also wondering how Support usually reacts to these kind of issues and what kind of compensation I receive once they review the ticket. Thank you...hope to hear from someone soon or others experiencing something similar...

2 0
First Ankama intervention

I am truly sorry you are having this problem. 
For those who created a Support ticket, you did the right thing. Would you be so kind as to share your support ticket with me, please?
For those who haven't created a Support ticket, I would kindly ask you to do so and share the ticket number with me. 

• Account name + character name (In the event of exchanges between characters, make sure to include both account names and character names involved.)
  • Action executed + roughly what time
  • When did you realise something was wrong?
  • What did you do in between those times?
  • List of items lost/duplicated
  • When possible, please include screenshots

Regarding compensation, I will admit that I do not have an answer for you on that front as of now. I am trying to gather as much info as possible to help the teams fix the issue first, but once we are at a stage of discussing compensation I will make sure to inform everyone on this forum. 

Manaia
See message in context
Reactions 30
Score : 45

Looks like server just crashed. Maybe those glitches were precursor to this. sad

1 0
Score : 564

Wow. Hope they can fix all of this quickly.
0 0
Score : -253

Lost a ton of new mages, a cheap 8m feanor (max lvl) and a belteen 4% earth sold but no kamas and 3k neu % res is missing, was in market :c

1 -3

Holy moly. Did you open a ticket as well?

0 0
Score : 684

xcharx be good at what they do.. delivering a service... when I went to sleep a 1am this morning everything was fine (except a small rollback I had on my iop Friday night; 1 lvl/quest) when I wook up at 9 am I have 3 more character roll back to Thursday night were Saturday morning 9 am at 1am everything was fine..

IF ur good at what u do ur gonna look the save game they doing all the time between 1am and 9 am Saturday for my 3 characters and u freaking restore them smile

problem solve.. but yeah right now I lost millions of kamas I was lvl 115 nearly 116 at 1 am to return lvl 112 at 9am (I've lost my trhusday almanax quest I could redo the Friday one.. but who care at this point im just gonna contact me credit card establishement for refund if they do not deliver the service for what I paid.. and like the guy on top of the page I could redo what I've done past 48 hours (lost 48 hours of grind/farm) but if I do I ll earn like 10% of exp and loot since mostly all I does was dungeon and I did not lost my achievement but I lost the exp and items from it … like my HDV did not reset but all profit made from it last 48 hours is reset sad

so what they can do ? like I said look the save game for my impacted character between 1am to 9am Saturday if it's erase freaking give me what I lost (items and equipement at least)

4 -1
Score : 58

Same here, spent last 2 days powerleveling, last night 8 hour ago i was lvl 185, logged in just now to find my character 160lvl,  and i lost an entire wisdom gear set that I bought yesterday....

1 0
Score : 162

Wow, it seems a lot of ppl lost much more than I did. Has anyone heard back from support yet? I've been waiting 15+ hours and haven't heard shit.

3 0
Score : 3

sadly they posted in French forums that they were not going to prioritize personal tickets at the moment

0 0
Score : -303

Lost a ton myself as well. Sent in a support ticket, hopefully it gets fixed, but I lost a lot of mages so normal item compensation will be pretty shitty....

1 -2
Score : 247
2 -1
Score : 16

Thank you!

1 0

I am truly sorry you are having this problem. 
For those who created a Support ticket, you did the right thing. Would you be so kind as to share your support ticket with me, please?
For those who haven't created a Support ticket, I would kindly ask you to do so and share the ticket number with me. 

• Account name + character name (In the event of exchanges between characters, make sure to include both account names and character names involved.)
  • Action executed + roughly what time
  • When did you realise something was wrong?
  • What did you do in between those times?
  • List of items lost/duplicated
  • When possible, please include screenshots

Regarding compensation, I will admit that I do not have an answer for you on that front as of now. I am trying to gather as much info as possible to help the teams fix the issue first, but once we are at a stage of discussing compensation I will make sure to inform everyone on this forum. 

Manaia

Thank you for responding quickly! My ticket number is #2372425. Looking forward to resolving this soon. Thanks again.

0 0

I have added details to help with the tickets.

Thank you so much already, xcharc and the-epiphanyfanboy. And thank you orange-beast for sharing the link. <3

Manaia

Score : 62

Hello, my ticket number #2372317.
This problem occurred on June 22 between 9.00 CEST and 13.00 CEST, until 9.00 everything was in order, after 13.00 the character's condition became as it was about two days ago.
All resources, kamas, profession levels, certificates, etc., were lost during this period of time.

0 0
Score : 404

Dear Ankama, 
Bro... look at me dude.
Don't roll back now, or any time soon.
I literally just finished ebony dofus quest line.
A roll back at this point will propagate the cancer that I already suffered in my right index that I developed as a result of this quest. Let's not take this to court angry (JK but I'd be pissed big time)

1 -3

u'd prefer that the one who received hundred of million kamas worth wise, with the dupe issue, keep them?? since 99% of these guy wont report themselves!! no thx

4 -1

Here's my ticket #

If I can just say this here I really think Ankama should be a bit more vocal to the community when something goes wrong, because many people on Echo think they don't care.
These things take time to sort out but a little PR would be a nice reassurance Ankama is  working on it.
Thanks for all your help Manaia! <3

0 -5

I did not read they working on it what I red was no one at the office it's the week end.. I dont believe we need to rollback Monday to last thursday.. but we're gonna receive the confirmation of someone else (im the CM) Monday morning..

till then those who lost millions in kamas /got a roll back of 48 hours contact us.. we need ur help to know what happen.. u may have another rollback Monday btw.. but, I dont think, maybe ...

and the others who receive millions in kamas with the dupe glitch, please contact us too to make sure we remove them from you!

4 -1

Any answer to ur ticket yet? 34 hours_+ and no answer here.. plus we have to wait on Monday rollback confirmation too.. this is sad

5 -1

This was the response I got.

"We're sorry that you've had this issue.

We believe you're talking about the same issue explained in this post on the forum: https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/27-server-status/335196-server-disturbances

Please wait for a new announcement on the forum to talk about the rollback you've experienced. If they ask you to go to support, feel free to reopen this ticket.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice week."

2 -1
Score : -449

0 -5

there's still a small chance they'll do rollbacks or compensate us appropriately. hopefully we'll find out tomorrow

1 -1
Score : 346

Both of my cras sets are gone. I found out byyesterday. On the 14th of june, the last time I logged in everything was alright. I hope to get a rollback till that exact same date. Is this even possible?

3 -2

Just like to report I'm still seeing dupe bugs, not intentionally trying to abuse or anything just stuff i had in market is now in my inventory while items in market have not been moved.
What is going on right now????? I thought it was fixed!

2 -5
Score : 160

I was protesting but I told no one u could still dupe items.. but I told it to the "boss" since Saturday in my ticket.. that's why I protest IG.. I could be duping to get back what I lost with that glitch and even LOTS more..
since I like this game im not..
but keep in mind they cannot keep track of duped items (exemple if the cheater put em on the ground instead trading)

the RB Damocles pending over us is more than real.. but u shouldn't have tell that on forumnor IG, now everyone, of the few impacted, can start duping while the boss work on the next patch sad

RIP my sweet ECHO :*(

3 -1
Respond to this thread