FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The market window is completely broken

By Compulsive - SUBSCRIBER - July 04, 2019, 23:16:43
AnkaTracker

I noticed that it was broken on Beta but I thought to myself "it must be a beta thing", but now that the update came I can confirm it was not, and it is completely broken.

Here is a gif:

The search bar is broken. It seems to also only update when you click a category. Literally unsearchable.

Also what is with all the not-responding crashes, every time the ground goes dark I know it will crash when I open the next window. Why does the ground go dark anyways?
4 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you for the report!

Regarding the ground going black -  generally before crashing it is not uncommon for graphic bugs or glitches to appear.
Talora

See message in context
Reactions 16

Thank you for the report!

Regarding the ground going black -  generally before crashing it is not uncommon for graphic bugs or glitches to appear.
Talora

Score : 607

Unfortunately it doesn't happen to me alone, other friends have the same problem and crash from time to time, that is the giveaway that the game will crash. You can move around in maps and so on, but after some actions it will crash.

0 0
Score : 99

Any news on this? Totally broken:

3 0
Score : 125

Still broken

0 0
Score : 450

I noticed this last night as well.  Not saying this is a fix, but if I just closed the window and reopened it I was able to search normally again.

0 0

Yeah you can, once per window close/open usually.

0 0
Score : 99

Still no fix after the weekly maintenance. It seems that you can only search for a single category of items one time. E.g. if you search for "iron", it's within the "Ore" category. If you then try to search for "Copper", it doesn't work. You can, however, search for an item from a different category -- such as "Flax" from the "Cereal" category.

Still broken.
1 0

Two maintenances in and it is still not fixed.

This is something that affects all players, may we get any feedback on how this is going?

0 0

Hello,

This is a severe issue and Devs are working on it, so it can be fixed as soon as possible. However, this particular bug seems to be hard to catch. Sometimes it takes a little longer to hunt down a bug in 15 years worth of code. Unfortunately it always seem to be the most annoying bugs, that take their time to fix.

Talora

Mine seems the opposite of Vielos.

If I search for something, the categories of the first search (whatever search shows first, even if it reshows when I type a new letter) will now be "selected".

You can see the gif as an example:

Though in this one I search for specific categories to showcase the bug, but as you can see whenever I search for "Ougaa" multiple categories show up, and when I search for "Ancestral" after, all the ancestral items of the previous shown categories show up.

TL;DR: All categories of your first search (meaning the first time an item shows up, even if you haven't finished up typing) are saved, and until you reset (by clicking the search bar "x" button) you will only be able to search items of those categories (seems like weapons might depend on weapon type).
0 0
Score : -5294
Broken for me too ...

Feeling sleepy and a tiny bit lazy, I was looking for some Flax in Market, to make some keys, to avoid logging my char/ acc for harvestable resources.
Typing "fla" or "flax" showed nothing.

Then I tried Freyesque Orchid.
Again, none appeared to be in market.

Then, Manganese.
Nothing, again.

I thought, oh, well, looks like there's a shortage of harvestable resources ...
Could have made sense, with Temporis servers about to open, I thought for a bit.

But still feeling still sleepy and still a tiny bit lazy to log one more acc, I thought, oh, well, let's try once more.
I selected, from categories, cereals, flowers, respectively ores; I sorted then A-Z; and then I scrolled till "f", "f", and respectively "m", and there was plenty, of all those, in market.

The same happens for equips.
Oh, well, or it did happen, last night.

PS: How do you create and save a gif, like the players who posted on this thread?
0 0

I use ScreenToGif, save it and upload it to imgur.

I then copy the image address (if the format on the url is .gifv, remove the v and copy the image address after pressing enter by right clicking the image) and paste it on the Image Properties button.

1 0

It seems the original bug fix brought forward another bug. The issue was escalated and hopefully, there will be a fix very soon. Thank you for the additional gifs, Compulsive. They are very thorough and helpful! smile

Manaia

Score : 400

I'm glad to see that this is being dealt with. At the moment, my only workaround is to switch to Sale and back to Buy again... for every single search. Thanks for the update, Manaia!

0 0

Seems like this problem still persists in advanced mode.

0 0
Score : -5294

Market widow is still broken ...
Well, it is worse than before ...

Now I can't even see all/ my current item in market :

I even lowered price few kamas, thinking it is "just aminor bug", but it still does not show, even if both before and after price were between the two circled prices.

Any words, if devs are still working on this?

Plus, /trade channel is full of people saying they can't find X or Y item at all, cuz probs they're not aware that now one MUST search within in the category of the needed thinggie, and not in all data from market.

0 0
Respond to this thread