By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Level 100 Bontarian wings got reset.

By NoTime2Bleed - SUBSCRIBER - July 31, 2019, 21:36:05
AnkaTracker

Liquid-Snake here,

I logged in today with my level 100 allignment Bontarian wings, I attempted to kill the Boss at the end of the crimson dofus questline and after failing multiple times and teleporting out i am no longer a bontarian and ive lost my beautiful wings. I still have the Community Service achievement for being level 100 and i still have the Rank 5 achievements from when i got my wings. Ive cleared all the caches and ive relogged multiple times. 

Can Someone who can help out please respond because im probably going to quit if i have to do 100 allignment again. If an Employee of Ankama games could just rollback my account from before i tried to fight the boss ill just never go back there and keep my wings.

Thankyou

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,  NoTime2Bleed. smile

We do not perform rollbacks on individual accounts, contrary to popular belief. 
I have requested a review of your account to see what happened and I will keep you posted once I have news. 

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 13

Hello,  NoTime2Bleed. smile

We do not perform rollbacks on individual accounts, contrary to popular belief. 
I have requested a review of your account to see what happened and I will keep you posted once I have news. 

Manaia

Score : 659

Thankyou very much. Iworked hard for 100 alignment and i feel i got cheated..

0 0
Score : 103

It happened to me too in the alignment 84 fight... I kept losing due to bad rng and now my iops order 4 Bonta wings are gone with alignment reset... Ankama could you give me back my wings that I spent 3 weeks grinding for?

0 0

Just a little update to let you know that we have identified the cause of this problem and we are working on a fix. 

Thank you both for bringing this issue to our attention.

Manaia

Hello everyone, 

If you have been impacted by this bug, please contact Ankama Support, and an agent will be more than happy to ensure the restitution of your character's alignment level.

The bug causing the loss of alignment level was fixed during today's maintenance.
This restitution will only become effective after next week's maintenance, on Tuesday August 13. 
Thank you in advance for your understanding. ^^

Manaia

For those who have contact Support regarding this issue and are still having problems, could you please provide me with your Support ticket numbers, please? smile
Manaia

Score : 32

Hi, I've had the exact same issue with my Brakmar 100 wings and lv 5 order randomly getting reset, I cant even help people with alignment quests now but all my achievements, quests show I've done the alignment wings and ivory etc
This is the ticket number: #2398627  I added some screenshots too 
Apoc

0 0

Ticket #2394203

0 0
Score : 659

Yea this hasn't been fixed yet, they are still working on it though. @Mayhemz-StAr @MasterofSpells Glad im not the only one haha.

0 0

I was told to wait after today's maintenance. 

Update ---  Post maintenance I still have the issue

0 0

Yeah checked in today as well and no fix..

0 0

Hello,

The issue, which caused the loss of alignment was fixed, but if you were impacted by the bug, please contact support to restore your alignment.

Talora

Thanks Ankama, I got it back now smile

0 0
Respond to this thread