By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can someone please help me (Ankama?)

By MasterofSpells - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 13, 2019, 23:17:18
AnkaTracker

So, about a week ago I posted that my bontarian wings were reset and was told to wait it out until maintenance that it'd be fixed. Great. So I wait while placing a ticket that says everything should be resolved when the maintenance is pushed out as well. I wait, and nothing has changed. My Iop is still bugged with no sign of his alignment 84 wings in ornaments or even having an alignment. 

Ankama if you truly want to help me, restore my Iop to what he once was... 

Ticket number can be included if necessary in comments.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

As we have an active bug report thread discussing this issue, I will close this thread.
I invite you to post there instead of creating a new topic so that we can centralise the information in one place. Thank you for your understanding. smile

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : -2082

The bug has been fixed, but the affected players have not returned their alignment level yet.
I'm afraid it will stay that way.

Justifiably, all the henchmen of Bonta and Brakmar should now have their wings chopped off.

0 0

As we have an active bug report thread discussing this issue, I will close this thread.
I invite you to post there instead of creating a new topic so that we can centralise the information in one place. Thank you for your understanding. smile

Manaia