By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Xelor's Hand spell is bugged

By gferdogan - SUBSCRIBER - August 17, 2019, 02:18:32
AnkaTracker

So here is the bug: Normally once you hit an enemy the spell Hand, everytime a Telefrag is generated on them you should be dealing damage to them.

But when you use Hand and Mummification together, your Telefrags do not cast the spellHand. This has been happening for 3 days now (after the latest update) and really breaks the class in some cases. Needs a quickfix!!!

DEVs try this in trial mode please:

1)Hit enemy Hand
2)Use Mummification
3)Generate Telefrags

Only 1st telefrag will hit them the extra Hand damage. The rest of the Telefrags are 100% BUGGED!! They will deal no damage when they should. Just lost an important fight because of this

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you! 
If you can name any other spells affected by this, please let me know.

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 250
0 0
Score : 123

Wow that also needs a fix, i do not know if the two bugs are related though. 

0 0
Score : 1

Not only cawot glyph is bug, all the glyhp set by xelor can be activated with telegraft, If you will fix cawot glifh have it on mind, Korro glyph is bugged too. 
And the bug of Hand+ Mumi it happends even if you use first momi and after hand.
I wish they dont fix cawot bug smile

0 0

Thank you! 
If you can name any other spells affected by this, please let me know.

Talora

Respond to this thread