FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to change text color in post/s

By bohemia - SUBSCRIBER - October 15, 2019, 12:12:03
AnkaTracker

Good afternoon.

As the title says, I can't change the color of part of the text in some posts, on a thread I am working on.
Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal, but this time, I kindof need the colored text, to stand up from the rest of text blocks, and to delimit parts of the text.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello!

When you say you can't change the colour, do you mean you do not have the option available when editing your message? Or are you able and make the colour changes you desire but they are not kept upon saving the message?

See message in context
Reactions 9

Hello!

When you say you can't change the colour, do you mean you do not have the option available when editing your message? Or are you able and make the colour changes you desire but they are not kept upon saving the message?

Score : -4049

Hello!

I don't have the option available.
It seems a bit grayed out?
I can select all the text I want in that post, click on the button to change color of the selected text, but no drop down menu with colors appears, even if I wait a bit.

It is about this:

PS: test TEST test TEST
It looks like I can't change text color here neither.
0 0

PS2: test TEST test TEST test TEST

It seems that:
- when I first add a post, I can edit colors on it;
- when I edit one of my posts, I can not edit any text color anymore.

test TEST test TEST test

0 0

I get it now. I will report it to the web team to see if this can get fixed as soon as possible. 

While we wait for that to happen, I responded to the thread you linked (just with "test") so you can reply, and copy/repost the previous message for a chance to use text colours as you wish. Once that is done, I will set your previous message invisible and remove my own. biggrin

Thanks a ton! kiss
 It is done. wink

[ EDIT : ] Test TEST test TEST test TEST @ 24 Oct

0 0

Good evening.

Formating color for blocks of text while editing a former own post, still not working, still grayed out.

0 0

I will nudge the web team but make no promises. It might be a while before it can be fixed. :/

May I recommend the use of a freshly toasted smoking hot baguette avec beurre on the web team ...
... maybe it will help. wink

0 0

Oups!  There seems to be another "editing own post" bug:
- let's say that the last thing on your own post was an image, which gets (usually/ by default?) "centered";
- then you want to edit that post, and add a line or two more ... well, then, the new text you are adding gets "centered" too, you can't align it to left/ right/ justified.

[ EDIT 1 : ] adding a picture

[ EDIT 2 : ] Adding text at the end ...

[ EDIT 3 : ] Uh? This time, the bug was only during the "editing " phase ... it got displayed properly after hitting "modify" ..
0 0
Respond to this thread