FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug in Evening the Score quest

By mamidlo - SUBSCRIBER - November 12, 2019, 18:36:11
AnkaTracker

Hello,
I just started "Evening the Score" quest - a quest which begin in Nimaltopia. After t alking to Ben Wodent at [-65,33] in Nimaltopia with carrot in my inventory, I was asked to talk to Sramunt at -67,31.One of my char on another acoount (Starszapani) have talked to Sramunt, got Hunter's Trap Blueprint, made Hunter's trap and gave it to Sramunt. But my another char, woodpeck, when talking with Sramunt still have only options to talk - no posiibiliyty to buy another blueprint (which I already have in my inventory!) and no possibility to show to Sramunt Hunter;s Trap which I also have in my inventory! Reloging doesn't help either. How can I pass through this step of the quest?
Here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/mGq8e6C
Hunter's Trap is visible in my inventory, Final dialoh with Sramunt is visible too - no another option.
Please, help
Yours Sincerely
woodpeck

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello!

Could you please place the Hunter's Trap Chest and the Blueprint in your mount inventory (just make sure not to have it in your character's inventory) and try to interact with the NPC again?

Sramunt gets quite annoyed when players outsmart him. wink If the problem persists, let me know and I will have words with that pink bush. 

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello!

Could you please place the Hunter's Trap Chest and the Blueprint in your mount inventory (just make sure not to have it in your character's inventory) and try to interact with the NPC again?

Sramunt gets quite annoyed when players outsmart him. wink If the problem persists, let me know and I will have words with that pink bush. 

Score : 223

Sorry for delay.
I can't put blueprint into mounts inventory, but I could do this with chest. And yes, this work perfect!
Please apologize to Sramunt, I just made chests for my Enu and Feca! huh
Problem solved, thakn You very much, Admin.

0 0
Respond to this thread