FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Time Rift bug on Xelor

By gferdogan - SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2019, 06:09:46
AnkaTracker

Hello, since the introduction of 2.54 the Time Rift spell of Xelor is bugged. The spell on random occasions won't work, it will just take away the AP and nothing happens.

I have failed to recreate the bug with 100% certainty but here is a fight log of it not working:

[06:07] Lucent casts Time Rift.
[06:07] 25 seconds added to next turn.
[06:07] Lucent: 4 AP (1 turn)
[06:07] Accomplice enters the Telefrag (2 turns) state.
[06:07] Lucent: 1 MP (1 turn)
[06:07] Lucent: Increases final damage inflicted by 2% (Infinite)
[06:07] 28 seconds added to next turn.
[06:07] Accomplice is no longer in the Telefrag state.
[06:07] Lucent: 1 MP (1 turn)
[06:07] Lucent casts Disruption. Critical Hit!
[06:07] Poutch Ingball: -358 HP.
[06:07] Lucent casts Spontaneous Return.
[06:07] Lucent casts Time Rift.

The first Time Rift Worked but the second didn't. The spontaneous return was cast on Pouch.

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Do you have this issue in the same kind of fight or it is random (kolossium, dungeon fight, for example)?
  • When you try to replicate the problem, what is different between when you get it and when you do not? Are you linear or diagonal?
  • Could you provide us with a GIF of your character in a fight casting the spell, with the green chat visible, please? Testing diagonal and linear placements

Have any other Xelors reading this thread experienced the same problem? If so, could you please provide some additional details?
See message in context
Reactions 8

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Do you have this issue in the same kind of fight or it is random (kolossium, dungeon fight, for example)?
  • When you try to replicate the problem, what is different between when you get it and when you do not? Are you linear or diagonal?
  • Could you provide us with a GIF of your character in a fight casting the spell, with the green chat visible, please? Testing diagonal and linear placements

Have any other Xelors reading this thread experienced the same problem? If so, could you please provide some additional details?
Score : 269

Hey, I have found for sure that it doesn't work when i cast Mummification.

I am also sure there are times that it doesn't work when I am not Mummified but I do not have time to try many scenarios.

Also I experienced this in kolosseum and regular world (kanojedo)

3 0
Score : 1072

I am also having this problem my on my main who is a xelor, named Zargabanth.
Sometimes the Time Rift spell swaps the xelor with the accomplice but other times it fails to activate.
I cannot find of think of a reason as to why it is happening, as there seems to be no real cause.

When it does not swap, I have noticed that sometimes the spell highlights both targets on the spell preview but does not show the swap.

It is a large hindrance to play for some fights, especially in difficult PVM fights.

(Here are some Gif examples, sorry I forgot to take creature mode off but you can still see where the dial is in relation to my Xelor.)

6 0

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to create these GIFS. I will share them with the test team right away. 

Score : 1072

No worries at all, I hope the Dev team can find the reason and resolve the bug quickly smile

0 0
Score : 539

I am also having Time Rift be a dud cast about 50% of the times.

0 0
Score : 57

I'm having trouble with the time-rift bug as well as rewind being bugged. I can't replicate the scenario however for the rewind

0 0

A fix was deployed yesterday for the problems relating to Time Rift. Should you still experience problems, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread with the details. smile

Respond to this thread