FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spawning inside the paddock

By CHaaRT - SUBSCRIBER - March 17, 2020, 21:57:24
AnkaTracker

As title says i spawned inside the paddock. When i came back online at [-31,-56] i was inside the paddock and wasn't able to move, if i did it would just log me out and say connection interrupted. I was able to talk to players and everything it wasn't just on my screen and i was able to freely just get into Haven bag or use for example recall potion, tried relogging to try and replicate it but it didn't work. Nothing special but still a glitch https://prntscr.com/ri0j5o.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

I am happy you were able to get out of the paddock!

Where you on that map before doing something in particular (for example, infinite dreams) prior to logging off?

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 765

If am not mistaken i went into dreams from this map and logged out while still in dreams so thats why maybe but i tried that too and was unable to replicate it.

0 0

Thanks for the comment, Benadeto. I clearly took too long to publish my reply from below as you had time to respond. laugh

There have been reports of issues where people enter the infinite dreams on paddock maps and when they log off and log back on, they find themselves inside the paddock, just like you described. There is, alas, always an issue in replicating the problem. 

I am happy you were able to get out of the paddock!

Where you on that map before doing something in particular (for example, infinite dreams) prior to logging off?

Score : 765

The account i made post with is mine and ye as i said above i did go into dreams and logged out while still in dreams 

0 0

We're clearly playing "tag" on this thread. tongue

I have updated the ticket on this bug with your details. Thank you for the information.

Respond to this thread