FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[MAC OS] Dofus Screen is stuck at 89%

By TheUltimateDofumaster - SUBSCRIBER - March 31, 2020, 11:28:02
AnkaTracker

Hello,

after the update today my dofus window stuck at 89% and i can't play. Play on Mac.
Send Help.

Dear Remi

5 0
First Ankama intervention

While our teams are still currently studying the connection problems experienced by Mac players, we won't be able to provide a solution to the problem tonight, unfortunately. 
Our teams will continue to work on the issue and we will let you know once we have more information to share on the matter. 

See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 57

Same

Same

1 0
Score : 72

Yep same here
Just wanna get on and play, but im bouncing between an adobe air bug and the 89% bug S:

7 0
Score : 1

Same, adobe air or 98%

0 0
Score : 6

same

0 0
Score : 2

same. after repair it either says adobe air error or stuck at 89% loading screen.

0 0
Score : 17

I am stuck too, tried everything.
Even installed my whole OS new, just to be stuck on 89%.

This occurred after the mini update this morning. Please fix, or answer to the many inquiries. 
I can't believe you're not answering here nor on Twitter on the Mac users.

1 0
Score : 44

i totally agree, the temporis server is online but mac users are not getting any responds 

0 0
Score : 150

Same here

0 0

I whitelisted all Dofus files on my antivirus and it is now worse. Stuck at 56%. There goes another day of expensive subscription on 3 accounts.

0 0

While our teams are still currently studying the connection problems experienced by Mac players, we won't be able to provide a solution to the problem tonight, unfortunately. 
Our teams will continue to work on the issue and we will let you know once we have more information to share on the matter. 

lo mismooo

0 0
Score : 4681

Same here. 
Let's hope the problem will be resolved soon smile 

0 0
Score : 556

Any update? Your message (above) hasn't been updated here or on Twitter for 13 hours now.

0 0
Score : 4681

I'm checking on Twitter both Dofus EN and Dofus FR, it seems they are still working on it. No other news for now. 

0 0

Same here! 

0 0
Score : 20

And what about the subscription?  We are paying for it and your servers do not work.. It is really sad that you are not able to keep payed service working. Good Job Ankama, again.. :/  

1 0

same here

0 0
Score : 5

Ok, as a developer I hold my fingers crossed for you, I know that it's not all bugs are easy to fix wink 

0 0

same

0 0
Score : 556

Off Twitter:

Concerning the #DOFUS players under #MacOS, we confirm and reassure you that this is also a priority for us since yesterday. We haven't communicated on the issue yet because the patch has still to be finalized. We aim for a fix during the day.

11:42 AM · Apr 1, 2020

0 0
Respond to this thread