FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't name mounts

By kiromanza - SUBSCRIBER - April 03, 2020, 20:50:35
AnkaTracker

Since tuesday i can't name my mounts (on any of my accounts). I've spoken with a couple of friends and they can name their mounts (in fact some of them named my mounts for me, so i am sure they can do it). I cleared the cache. It did not help.
Here's a picture of what my mount interace looks like.
https://gyazo.com/17873df326100fd1ae0cb69eb3f43941

0 0
First Ankama intervention

The bug was reported to the team a few weeks ago. Apologies for not notifying you all at the time.

I have asked for an update. Once I receive news I will let you guys know (I will this time, pinky promise!)

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : 23

Same here, when I asked around some people can and some can't. I have tried the repair installation option within the Ankama launcher to no avail. Please fix this.

0 0
Score : 873

Turns out you can, it is just really obnoxious. The button for renaming the mounts is in the top right part of where the name usually is. Check around very well, it is invisible, but still there, just next to the border.

3 0
Score : 6

thank you so much for your response, I just noticed the same problem and your solution works; it still looks bugged, but at least I can rename them now

0 0
Score : 1

Having the same issue

0 0

The bug was reported to the team a few weeks ago. Apologies for not notifying you all at the time.

I have asked for an update. Once I receive news I will let you guys know (I will this time, pinky promise!)

Score : 1

is there a way to change names in the breeding paddock interface?.... im sure you could before

0 0
Respond to this thread