FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New update - new bugs.

By Gengol - SUBSCRIBER - July 15, 2020, 22:16:10
AnkaTracker

I don't usually post on forums but this time update made me lose millions of kamas and I feel like something needs to be done.
Let me list known bugs (so far) by me:

1.  According to this official post by Ankama: https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/337233-new-day-pandala , we were informed that: "(...)Pandala monster souls in players' possession will disappear; only archmonster souls will remain.". I have been gathering souls of arch monsters and bosses for months to either sell them, trade or use myself for Ochre Dofus. Just before the update my archs counter was at 1350. I had almost 3 full packs needed to finish Ochre. I wasn't afraid about my collection thanks to the post I linked above so I wasn't in a hurry to do Dofus on another character. I logged in after the update to see 164 soul stones got wasted freeing ~600 souls. While common monsters are not a problem, I've lost 164 archs. This is weeks of hunting. Hours of my time. What's more I'm not alone - my best Friend lost over 260.  Many of my Friends reported losing some as well. I really hope this will be fixed as soon as possible. I am sure Ochre Dofus questline could be edited to allow old monster souls to be accepted as well so we, arch hunters, weren't in a big loss. Or old archs could just be converted into new ones. This bug is a reason for me to quit the game completely. I really hope we will get decent compensation or it will be fixed.
  2. (NEW) GPS travel cannot be done from Terrdala to Plantala.
  3. (NEW) Beating ghost Pandawa warrior should let you enter the ancient temple on Nolifis island but apparently doesn't. This is for the quest Passing Test to collect the Pandawa warrior soul dust.
  4. (NEW) When you send a message with linked items and then want to send it again some time after using arrow keys to browse old messages, all links are gone.
  5. (NEW) Many people are reporting that [Tanukouï San (First)] doesn't work or is broken.
  6. (NEW) Class sets don't work, memekiller tested multiple characters with its respective class sets and the extra effects related with the range (or even more) of the spells don't take place.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late response. Bug reporting is keeping me fit and busy. wink

@Gengol,

1. If you could please share with me the account nickname/character name/server on which your arch soul stones were kept, we can investigate the incident. Same for your friend!
  2. This issue has been fixed this afternoon.
  3. It will take a little while for the estimated values to adjust to the new resources.
  4. This issue was also fixed this afternoon.
  5. The bug has been reported.
  6. The bug has been reported.

@memekiller,
Thank you for those details, which were shared with the dev team.

@mariachiaragoretti
The GPS was fixed this afternoon.

@CaptAsian
The devs have identified the issue and are working on correcting the problem. 
See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 1

Lucky u if your friend was able to collect perc loot, i got 2 of them and cant collect/remove any of them.
Just wondering if attacking percs works.

0 0
Score : 245

Someone told me the same thing. Try asking a Friend from a guild to collect it for you then perhaps?

0 0
Score : 454

1. I'm not sure if ALL archmonsters were converted into the new ones. After examining my inventory thoroughly I actually found that at least feudala and aerdala archs were converted. not sure about akwadala and pandala forest ones. None of my chars are on Ochre questline atm, but losing usual monsters is painful. They could be inverted as well... Or at least give people back their soulstones.
2. broken linking is really uncomfortable
3. can't pick up my perc as well. wasn't wondering about its value though

0 0
Score : 181

Another bug in dungeons:

Queen of Thieves --> Bombs don't pass turn fast, you have to wait like crazy.
Vortex --> Revived enemies that are cancelled don't pass turn fast, you have to wait like crazy.
Nidas --> The bag  don't pass turn fast
Bethel --> Revived enemies that are cancelled with necronix don't pass turn fast, you have to wait a lot.
Solar --> Revived enemies that are cancelled with necronix don't pass turn fast, you have to wait a lot.

Infinity Dreams --> If you fight with one of the bosses mentioned above same bug happens.

0 0

Adding these into OP, thanks!

0 0
Score : 4729

What about the fact that GPS doesn't work on Pandala now? 

0 0

I am almost sure they mentioned they won't work there for some time. Mounts gotta learn the new area too haha biggrin

1 0
Score : 1

I am currently stuck trying to find an NPC for the Who Kicks the Kicked Ass's Ass.

Is the Npc still there the compass does not work

0 0

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late response. Bug reporting is keeping me fit and busy. wink

@Gengol,

1. If you could please share with me the account nickname/character name/server on which your arch soul stones were kept, we can investigate the incident. Same for your friend!
  2. This issue has been fixed this afternoon.
  3. It will take a little while for the estimated values to adjust to the new resources.
  4. This issue was also fixed this afternoon.
  5. The bug has been reported.
  6. The bug has been reported.

@memekiller,
Thank you for those details, which were shared with the dev team.

@mariachiaragoretti
The GPS was fixed this afternoon.

@CaptAsian
The devs have identified the issue and are working on correcting the problem. 

I am not sure which character I had soul stones on when the update took place... But I think it was Vitalinka (Echo). If not then Euthyrox (Echo).
Also, I completely forgot to ask about this. Is there any chance you could fix exchanging (now) useless boss mats? I mean make it more fair... Peki Peki skin was really expensive (~150-200kk each) and I've had a lot of them in my bank. Now they are useless and can be exchanged for Cross Strich Eggs each worth ~3kk... Same goes for other mats which can be exchanged for Gobball Wool and other super cheap items... While I understand this whole exchange thing might be difficult, I think it could be more fair to players. Or if we at least could feed the old mats to the pet and get some decent xp... No idea but this is really frustrating to lose millions of kamas.

PS. I will be updating OP with new bugs when someone tells me about any or in this thread. Hope it helps!

0 0
Score : 1012

Cheers...I know you're swamped with bug reports. OTOH, Pandela is gorgeous and so much fun now!

1 0
Score : 645

another bug.. I have beaten the ghost Pandawa warrior and can't enter the ancient temple on Nofilis island. This is for the quest Passing Test to collect the Pandawa warrior soul dust.

Is this getting fixed? Because i like to continue with my quests.

0 0

The team is aware of the problem. It will be fixed. smile

Score : 181

Another Bug:

Class sets dont work , I've tested multiple charachters with its respective class sets and the extra effects related with the range (or even other effects) of the spells don't take place.

0 0

Added to the OP, thanks!

0 0
Score : 46

New possible bug:

Bearbaric dungeon is bugged, the boss revives all dead enemys every turn no matter what we do. Only possible strat seems to be killing him first now. The glitch lead to a lot of people being stuck there.

Doubt i have:

And about Ebony poison still being active after players die: is this a new feature or a bug? I did not see any announcements for that. Sorry if this is not the topic to birng this up.

1 0
Score : 66

Celestial Bearbarian bug:
For some reason CB triggers his "Beark to Life" state when he attacks people.

[23:50] Celestial Bearbarian casts Bearbargain.
[23:50] Ninja-Tuna: -380 HP.
[23:50] Ninja-Tuna: Increases final damage inflicted by 1% (1 turn)
[23:50] Celestial Bearbarian enters the Beark to Life (1 turn) state.

0 0

Good morning, everyone.
The "Beark of Life" bug was reported last week. 

Respond to this thread