FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

get your fresh snapper here (quest)

By uygar12 - SUBSCRIBER - July 18, 2020, 03:54:03
AnkaTracker

These quest is bugged i took my pingwinkle and it past 30 min and I talked to bambelle quest npc pingwinkle had to be disappear after 30 min but it didn't and my quest is stuck I cant talk with npc bambelle for quest I know this is not my fault because 2/6 alts didn't have this problem because I did them with under 30 min please fix the bug Ive spended 4 hours trying to do quest and solving the bug 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

The quest gives you a Pingwobble follower for 30 minutes and you need to take it to 3 different NPCs, if I am not mistaken. 

If I understand you correctly, the Pingwobble follower didn't disappear after speaking with the NPC Bambelle? If so, what happens if you go back to the NPC that gave you the follower?

See message in context
Reactions 2

The quest gives you a Pingwobble follower for 30 minutes and you need to take it to 3 different NPCs, if I am not mistaken. 

If I understand you correctly, the Pingwobble follower didn't disappear after speaking with the NPC Bambelle? If so, what happens if you go back to the NPC that gave you the follower?

Score : 28

nothing i have taken a quest which bugged that quest I don't remember which was it but I had to finish it before talking to bambelle and since I haven't got the quest with 2 alts they passed without problem other 4 was taken quest so they couldn't pass the quest was vaccine monologues or some other quest from frigost doctor

0 0
Respond to this thread