FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Telluric Blade is not increasing my Critical Hits

By CoolRay - SUBSCRIBER - September 18, 2020, 02:47:27
AnkaTracker

While I was inside a dungeon, I noticed that my crit rate on my spells wasn't increased after using Telluric Blade. It showed that while the reduced crit was going through, in my stats, I wasn't gaining any bonus crit.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

could you please make a screenshot of that issue, and also tell us, if this is a constant problem, or just happening in that mentioned dungeon? If that is the case, please also provide the name of the dungeon. 

See message in context
Reactions 5

Hello,

could you please make a screenshot of that issue, and also tell us, if this is a constant problem, or just happening in that mentioned dungeon? If that is the case, please also provide the name of the dungeon. 

Score : 17446
https://imgur.com/a/zLpq0HW

Happens constantly. My crit rate never goes above what it was before using Telluric Blade.
0 0
Score : 7

I thought Telluric (and Astral) Blade buffs work only when the spell is used on allies, not when you hit enemies with it. Meaning that you can't self buff without casting the spell through a portal to hit yourself with it. At least that was how it worked when I last played Hupper (before the nerfs)

0 0

Hello,

After some investigation it turns out, Essejjae is correct. This spell only works on allies. If you hit an ally with the spell, the critical hit chances will be raised. However, if you hit an opponent, it will actually decrease the chances.

Score : 17446

Might want to update the tooltip to be a bit more clear then, but what is currently there is incredibly unclear.

0 0
Respond to this thread