FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Massive lag installing way quicker, as in nr of hrs playable till some point when you simple can not continue ... esp. on multiacc playing

By bohemia#2044 - SUBSCRIBER - June 10, 2021, 14:14:35
Good afternoon,

I do not know if it is only for me, but since a few days ago I've noticed that I get massive lag installing way quicker, as in nr of hrs playable till some point when you simply can not play anymore (unable to use some % of mp/ ap per turn per char); this happens more and quicker on multi acc playing.

Could this have anything to do with latest patch/es ?

And is it only for me? Or anyone else is experiencing the same?
0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1

Hello,

Same is happening for me, most of the time the game is just unbearable to play in multiaccount. I shall not be resubbing until they fix this... 1 week ago everything was fine, i have great pc and internet.. 

I also tried completely reinstalling windows 10 on my computer, changed nothing. I tried changing the login port from 5555 to 443 on dofus, changed nothing either, i think the problem is going from Ankamas end.. 

Jiiz.

0 0
Score : 1084

Well, since last maintenance, June 22nd, the game gets laggy even quicker ... like, unplayable ... sometime in a couple of hrs + - , sometime in less than one hr.

0 0
Respond to this thread