FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ URGENT ] Magical, aka, disappearing, kaliptus pp dofuses! Hudini himself couldn't do a better trick! [ URGENT ]

By bohemia#2044 - SUBSCRIBER - August 03, 2021, 05:06:17
AnkaTracker
Good morning,

Like the title says, we got some magical, aka, disappearing pp dofuses this morning!!!
A friend from guild on a few chars, and me on a few chars, and a 3rd player made a 8-man-group and ran Skeunk twice, after midnight; the 3rd player changed tho, for 2nd run, to other player.
After 2nd run, not small was our surprise to see that both my friend and me were missing some of the previously obtained dofuses, from the previous run!
Not funny!

PS: It might be connected somehow with the Skeunk dung rusher, and its ending yesterday? Tho I don't know for sure ...
What we do know, it is that we kindof want our lame silly dofuses back (none got a 30 one, lul), running with 8 full group does take a lil time ; )
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,
I'm sorry you have lost some items. Please provide us with the affected nicknames and character names, so we can investigate the issue.

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello,
I'm sorry you have lost some items. Please provide us with the affected nicknames and character names, so we can investigate the issue.

Score : 1707
0 0
Respond to this thread