FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ URGENT ] Magical, aka disappearing, 4 "expired" lots from market ... [ URGENT ]

By bohemia#2044 - SUBSCRIBER - August 03, 2021, 12:05:22
AnkaTracker
Good morning,

It seems they are more magical, aka, disappearing items:

When I logged in, after maint, the first msg I got was :
"4 lots unsold and transferred to the bank (sale period ended)."  .

I went to bank, and looked:
- balance zero kamas (I've just picked the kamas, before maint, for some stuff I needed);
- those 4 items are nowhere to be found now: neither in bank, nor in market; and there is no kama for them either;
- but, even more curious, I remember clearly I did check before maint my closest to expiration items in markets; and I had none close to expire soon, soonest was 7 days and it still is.

Maybe there is some bug with keeping track/s of items, on Echo, or on more servers?
If that's the case, I'd rather have the server to a stand still a few hrs, than have a roll back, or a silly compensation (if any at all) for items lost ...

PS: I double checked, both bank and market, those 4 items aren't anywhere anymore, nor any kama for them ....
Errrrr .....
*crosses fingers it is not some huge bug on keeping track of items/ kamas*
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you've lost some items.

Could you please provide the account nick and the name of the character, who experienced this issue?

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you've lost some items.

Could you please provide the account nick and the name of the character, who experienced this issue?

Score : 1750
0 0
Respond to this thread