FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ URGENT ] Inconsistency of kamas on Echo, on ogrines/ kamas market window ... [ URGENT ]

By bohemia#2044 - SUBSCRIBER - August 03, 2021, 17:53:32
AnkaTracker
Good afternoon,

As you can see from the picture, made for one of my accounts, there is some inconsistency between the values shown for kamas on Echo, which should be just one and the same value in this case, having no kamas on other servers nor ogrine nor nothing fancy on the account that I have picked to exemplify :

The mounts shown as kamas on Echo differ on left from right side ...

Considering the other 2 bugs (disappearing kaliptuses from some of my accounts and of a friend too who was in the group, then disappearing of 4 items from market), I feared all day to even log to Dofus after 2nd bug of disappearing stuff, too afraid I shall maybe loose even more items and/ or kamas ...

[ EDIT ] :
What do I do now?
Do I log? 
If I do log, then will that character have the amount of kamas from left side, or from right side?
Or will have the lowest amount, and the others will be ... poofff !!! ... gone ?!
1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,
It can take time for a website to update fully. Please try reloading the page and clearing your browser cash. Same as the game, the browser cash can cause a lot of weird behavior wink

If the amount of Kamas is still different on both sides of the webpage, please tell me the affected account nickname.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 16

Yeah, after hearing about this I haven't logged in today for fear of a rollback or losing stuffs

1 0
Score : 72

I don't think it's technically feasible to automatically update the website with the game server data between backups, so you are probably just looking at outdated information.

0 0
Score : 1750
Yes, but outdated shouldn't be both on left and right side?
I mean, doesn't the page "change" fully at the same time?
0 0

Hello,
It can take time for a website to update fully. Please try reloading the page and clearing your browser cash. Same as the game, the browser cash can cause a lot of weird behavior wink

If the amount of Kamas is still different on both sides of the webpage, please tell me the affected account nickname.

Score : 1750
0 0
Respond to this thread