FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot advance Dark Mystery

By Elusial#7076 - SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2021, 16:56:09
AnkaTracker

I'm unable to advance the quest 'Dark Mystery' on Nolifis Island. I'm at the stage 'Look for a sign of the Rokubi' and I recall seeing a wounded kitsune on the map [39,-43] but I think I closed the dialogue without choosing any of the conversation options as I wanted to come back with some friends.

Now there's no kitsune on the map, the only NPC there is 'Kamiki' who has no conversation options. I think either the kitsune should be there or some 'Vengeful' Yokai for me to talk to, but there are none. I've attached some screenshots of the issue.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Can you please open your quest log and share a screen of it?

The objective "Look for a sign of the Rokubi" has several steps and we would need to determine which steps were validated for your character, in order to figure the problem out. smile
Was this on your Elusial#7076 account or on an alt?

See message in context
Reactions 3

Can you please open your quest log and share a screen of it?

The objective "Look for a sign of the Rokubi" has several steps and we would need to determine which steps were validated for your character, in order to figure the problem out. smile
Was this on your Elusial#7076 account or on an alt?

Score : 1556

Here is a screenshot of my quest log:

This is on the Elusial account, yes, not an alt.

Hello, I'm just bumping this thread as I'm still experiencing this issue. I thought I would wait to see if a server maintenance might resolve it but unfortunately it has not.
1 0
Score : 54

I'm also experiencing this since many months...

1 0
Respond to this thread