FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mind your spirits - sacrificial spirit

By Koffeh#1469 - SUBSCRIBER - April 09, 2022, 16:39:22
AnkaTracker

I've tried like 20 times to get the spirit to show. I've gone to the waterwall map [21,-33], died in prep phase with energy so i don't ghost and then came back with no gear on. The spirit just simply doesnt spawn. I've tried on multiple different days with a rested spirit. I've even cleared the map. Any solutions?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you managed to solve this issue since? 

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 1

Same problem here

0 0

I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you managed to solve this issue since? 

Score : 41

Nah, I sent a ticket off and didnt really get a very good response so Ive given up. Its the last thing I need for pandala 1 100% sad

0 0
Score : 1
0 0
Score : 273

i'm still stuck with this same bug...Is there any update?

0 0
Score : 137

Also stuck with this bug. 

tried again, still bugged it seems.

this is STILL bugged... I've started a fight on the screen [21.-33]. I've lost the fight intentionally. I've then unequipped all my items and returned to the screen and still nothing there. 

further edit: Take all your items off and then lose in the ready phase, the spirit appears!

0 0

This wasn't clear to me so what I did was: 
1. removed ALL items before initiating combat.
2. quit in the ready phase before the battle even started.
3. ran back with no gear, no gps equipped.
4. updated the quest and now stuck with ring for 24 hours sad (but at least the quest finally updated)

0 0
Score : 17

after trying all these tips with no success, I reset my characteristics and it worked!
1. nothing equipped. (no Dragoturkey, no Dofuses)
2. reset my characteristics.
3. had 2k energy left after leaving the fight in prep phase.

I hope this helps!

1 0

Seems that it works for some people in certain scenarios...and for others in another way. Terrible game design.

0 0
Score : 41

Update - Finally got it working by resetting my characteristics and removing my gear in the prep phase. Good luck guys

0 0
Respond to this thread