FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug in quest "To the last sigh" in Pandala

By andreiuz#4893 - SUBSCRIBER - September 28, 2022, 19:41:41
AnkaTracker

I am currently chipping away at the pandala quests for dorigami and ive been stuck for 2 days in the "Drink the ferriers elixir and head to the start of the route of the dead " in the quest "to the last sigh". 
The npc that should appear at (35,-40) does not appear at all (I have already walked all of nolifis) and as you can see I already drank the elixir and fought some mobs to see if it would spawn (the blessing "I see dead people" appears when you drink the elixir).

I have already cleared the cache, reloged, gone back and forth on the map, taken the boat to nolifis multiple times back and forth, troubleshooted the game with the "repair" function, and even unistalled it and reinstalled it.

Please help.

Best,

Alpha-Joel (Echo server)

Im attaching an image of the problem.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you for your report!
I have escalated this issue to the team for investigation. I will come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

See message in context
Reactions 6

Thank you for your report!
I have escalated this issue to the team for investigation. I will come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Score : 5172

Just did this step a few minutes ago. Lantern appeared just fine and was able to follow to the path without issue. 

0 0
Score : 59

did you drink the elixir in the map? or in a particular map?

I just redid the potion, drank it in the map above the boat in Nolifis, walked to the phoenix map and the NPC was there. Maybe an odd coincidence with the previous update that somehow messed up the potion I had made (pre-update). 

Thought best to let you guys know.

Thanks.

0 0
Score : 5172

I drank it on the Phoenix map. I had to walk away from the map and come back to see the lantern.

0 0

Hello!

The blessings/curses system was changed during Update 2.65 to make way to the Alteration system. You can learn more here: https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/update/1511726-expeditions-mercenaries/details

This also affects this quest. You will therefore need to make a new potion to receive the new effect in order to continue this quest!

I hope this answers your question.
Have a great day!

Score : 59

Thank you!

0 0
Respond to this thread