FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where are my characters?

By littlepervert#4194 - SUBSCRIBER - October 12, 2022, 14:19:53
AnkaTracker

Hello,

I have read this topic https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/27-server-status/340802-dofus-weekly-maintenance-talkasha-merger-october-11-2022?fbclid=IwAR3ruYMNnYwjiQK2WD9TyLs_noAIql2fEnq7fzb5GyWCOjkXugzqv-AYGkw and patienly wait for possibility to log in. Now I can log in, but I don't see any of my characters. I have only a screen witch "Choose a character" offer to create a new character.

Regards
Murbella guild White Wolf Clan, former server Echo.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

If you create a new character and then go back to the character selection, do you see all your characters?

See message in context
Reactions 8

Hello, 

If you create a new character and then go back to the character selection, do you see all your characters?

Score : 102

I didn't create new character, because I was scared, that it will delete my old characters. Should I create a new one, even I have 5 characters on my account?

Edit: I tried to create a new character and obtain an information "Error. You Cannot create any more characters on your account". So, what now?

0 0
Score : 1

Several of my accounts are also missing all their charaters.  Only 2 of my 7 accounts seem to have my characters on them

0 0
Score : 1

I was missing all of my characters, but when I  tried to create a new one they appeared

0 0
Score : 2

my characters are also missing?! why?

0 0

There has been a wave of server mergers lately, so you need to login on your new server in order to see your characters appear. For example, if you character was on Echo, simply login to TalKasha to see your character!

Thank you for your understanding.

Score : 17

[Ankama]DOFUS|2022-11-30 17:46:00
There has been a wave of server mergers lately, so you need to login on your new server in order to see your characters appear. For example, if you character was on Echo, simply login to TalKasha to see your character!

Thank you for your understanding.

Im facing similar issue, unable to create new char on Draconiros - because server is full - i've support case for it, but maybe any advise? I've even purchased a subscription for sake of it, but feel like i wasted money now.
0 0
Respond to this thread