FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"Cruel" challenge

By Gengol#3577 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 19, 2022, 12:10:35
AnkaTracker
Often people will probably not pay attention to "Cruel" challenge as it requires more time and focus than many other challs + people are still not aware you can make it easier by hovering over it to see what monster/-s to kill at the moment. But as usual this was what I tried doing recently.
"Cruel" challenge requires players to kill monsters in ascending order. Sadly it's bugged. Not only it shows incorrect monsters that should be killed at the time being but also gets failed despite killing proper ones but also bugs out when there are mobs of the exact same lvl. As you can see in the screenshot below: I killed a monster of the same exact lvl as all of remaining monsters and the challenge failed anyway. I made sure they were all of the same lvl as the challenge was showing no current target (so I thought it's probably good to kill any of these now).

TLDR:
1. Challenge doesn't show proper monsters in some situations (can't say which exactly).
2. When mobs have same lvl it will fail anyway (at least it seems this way).
0 0
First Ankama intervention
Thank you for reporting this issue to us.
I have escalated it to the game team for investigation.

In the meantime, I thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a nice day!
See message in context
Reactions 3
Thank you for reporting this issue to us.
I have escalated it to the game team for investigation.

In the meantime, I thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a nice day!
Score : 8191
Curious: For the same level monsters, what order did you kill them? Ever since day 1 of this system, it's been ingrained in me to kill same level monsters in the ascending or descending order of when they take their turns in the timeline. I am wondering if you did that and it still failed. You're right that folks usually skip this, and it:d be so hard for me to test on my own on the spot.
0 0
Score : 2736
I usually don't pay attention to their initiative order and instead choose to kill depending on their level—without failing the challenge. This seems to be a recent bug.
0 0
Respond to this thread