FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug with resources protectors

By CaptainOfAustralia#7478 - SUBSCRIBER - December 07, 2022, 08:26:23
AnkaTracker

While fishing in akwadala i am getting attack by alignment quest npc called Roturo, when i tried gather somewhere else i was getting attack by resources protector. 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, I am not sure I understand the issue, can you please explain it to me in more details? A detailed step-by-step of how you encountered this problem would be useful.

Thanks in advance!

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hello, I am not sure I understand the issue, can you please explain it to me in more details? A detailed step-by-step of how you encountered this problem would be useful.

Thanks in advance!

Score : 85

While gathering resources i should get attacked by protector corresponding to resources gathered insteed of protector i am getting attack by quest monster called Roturo. I don't know i can explain that simpler. It happens only in Akwadala area in Pandala.

0 0
Score : 2300

Can confirm. Seems to only happen with the Monkfish protector, as the Perch protector showed up fine.

Also reported in French here. Looking at dofusdb, which reads information from the game files, it looks like the issue is a typo in the monster ID - Roturo is monster #418, Monkfish Devourer is #4185.
0 0

Thank you for your reports!
The issue has been escalated to the game team and should be fixed soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Respond to this thread