By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

New: Contact a Mod

By [MOD]Adikia - VOLUNTEER MODERATOR - September 09, 2011, 16:43:26

IMPORTANT: Moderators are volunteers - they are not Ankama employees - for all issues regarding your account, send a ticket to Support.

This thread will NOT be used for people to flame each other. If you have something constructive and helpful to an inquiry or problem, by all means try and help your fellow gamers out. However, do not mislead anyone and do not belittle anyone. Those posts will be deleted and possible sanctions may occur.

This sample screenshot shows all of the required information for a player report. All screenshots to be used for player reports must meet the following guidelines:

• The screenshot is not edited, censored, or cropped.
  • The screenshot clearly shows the offense you are trying to report.
  • The results of /whois for all offenders.
  • The results of the /time command.
  • Note that the commands and offense must be in the same screenshot, not multiple screenshots.
  • In the case of illegal multi-accounting in a fight, please utilize the "Show player names" function. The default shortcut for this is the "p" key, and can be changed in the Options menu > Shortcuts > Options if necessary.
  • If in a fight, you can quickly hide fight information in the chat window by utilizing the default shortcut "Ctrl+b" or by manually turning that channel off.

Please remember that if your screenshots do not meet these regulations, we are unable to take action per Ankama policy.

Things you can use this thread for:

1. Asking a moderator to come online and free you if you get stuck somewhere. Moderators can only teleport players to 0,0, so take this into account. If you are stuck in a fight, a moderator will not be able to free you without removing you from the server, causing the same effect as a voluntary disconnect.

2. Asking a moderator to speak with you about a scammer, spammer, botter, or cheater, either in the game, or via a forum PM. If you wish to make this kind of report, please have at least a screenshot of this behavior that you can show the moderator, or they will not be able to do anything about your request. No moderator will ever be able to give you back items, kamas, accounts, honor, energy, life, pets, subscription fees, or subscription time. The best you can hope for is that the person who wronged you will be punished if there is enough evidence. (DO NOT POST ANY NAMES ON THIS THREAD) In the case of spammer bots, you may report the map co-ordinates, but do not report a name.

3. Asking a moderator to speak with you about a harassment or abuse, either in the game or via a forum PM. If you wish to make this kind of report, please have at least a screenshot of the harassing behavior to show the moderator. (DO NOT POST ANY NAMES ON THIS THREAD)

4. Asking a moderator to come online to kick an abusive merchant. If you wish to make this kind of request, you can give the map co-ordinates and the type of abuse (blocking exit/NPC, holding place with blatantly overpriced item, etc), butDO NOT POST ANY NAMES ON THIS THREAD.

Things you can NOT use this thread for:

1. Asking about a problem on Oto Mustam, Shadow, or the 1.29 servers. These forums are for Echo only.

2. Asking questions about future updates or game content. Please ask those questions on Game Development or General Discussion.

3. Asking a moderator to change something in the game. Moderators are not developers, they cannot add features, balance classes, adjust NPC prices, or fix bugs.

4. Asking questions about bannings or muting. Please contact support if you have been banned.

5. Ranting at moderators for banning, jailing, or muting you. If you wish to complain about a moderator, please contact Izmar or Nerodos via the ankabox.

6. Asking a moderator to retrieve your password for you: Moderators cannot change account passwords or see account passwords.

7. Asking a moderator to process your P2P payment. Moderators have no control over account payments.

8. Asking moderators for items, kamas, life, energy, honor, pets, subscription fees, or subscription time. Moderators cannot give any of these things to any player.

9. Asking a moderator to respond to a thread somewhere on the forums. This thread is for in-game matters only, not forum matters.

10. Asking a moderator to answer your ticket. Moderators do not have access to player tickets and cannot respond to them or cause other admin to repond to them.

11. Asking moderators to fight you.

12. Asking moderators to create events. Now that there are several English GMs, they have been given the responsibility of creating events.

13. Asking personal questions about the moderators or their characters.

14. Asking moderators to level you. Moderators do not exist to level players with their mods or their personal characters.

15. NAMING SCAMMERS, CHEATERS, BOTTERS, OR SPAMMERS. All naming posts will be deleted no questions asked. Do NOT post your proof here. Do NOT post names here.

Please note that most of the moderators routinely check these areas for bots whenever they have the time:
Astrub Bank, Astrub Zaap, all of the Astrub Gates, Astrub General Resources Sellroom, Outskirts of Astrub, Astrub Alchemist Sellroom, Bonta Farmer's Workshop, Cania Plains, Jelly Peninsula, Trool Fair Fishing Game, Village Zaap, various mines/lumberjack areas.

Please include:

1. Your In-Game Name.

2. Times when you can be reached in-game. (this can be DUT or EST or CMT or any time zone you are in, just make sure that you note the time zone and AM or PM if you are not using 24 hour time.)

3. Nature of your moderator request.

If you do not include all of the above, a moderator will not be able to contact you. (Note: Since the server merge, there is no need to list what server you are on. Echo is the only server that the English moderators can help you with)

Example post:
Name: ExamplePlayer
Times to be reached: 18:00 DUT (11:00 CST) to 21:00 DUT (13:00 CST) on Mondays and Wednesdays, and any time between noon and midnight Central Standard Time on Saturdays
Request: I'm being harassed by a player who is chain aggressing me and insulting me. I have a screenshot of proof.

Example post:
Name: AnotherExample
Server: Echo
Times to be reached: 3pm EST to 9pm EST most days of the week
Request: I'm stuck in the Crackler Dungeon on a glitched map. Please help me get out!

First Ankama intervention
Tannr|2013-08-23 23:22:48
As a player who spends the majority of their time mining, what can I do to help this bot issue?

The best thing you can do is get the bot's name to send to the mods. Click on the bot and select the "show details" option. This will give you the bot's character name and account name in a easy-to-copy format that you can send to the mods in their Ankabox.

It is important to get the name of the bot rather than the area, because the mods look in the same areas every day, but if the bot is not online or not in the area, the mods can track the bot with their account name.
See message in context
Reactions 1350
Score : 17

Hi, I'm trying to send in a ticket about the orgine/kama exchange when I clicked on the only option to do so it would not let me send it telling me that there was nothing selected in the drop down menu and that there had to be, this is impossible since there is no options in the drop down menu. I figure if i can i'll post it here and also let some one who can possibly pass this information on to support as well as a major bug that needs to be fixed. I put up 186,200 kamas in the kama exchange in which only 50,003 sold at the rate of 266 (188 out of 700 ogrines sold). When I logged on today I noticed that the rest of my kamas which did not sell were not refunded to my account from the kama exchange I should have had a refund of about 136,000 kamas, where my bank and character are only showing the kamas I had left before my offer expired. I see this as a big problem that should be fixed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and I hope that you can pass this along to support since it appears that there is no possible way for me to do this myself (which should also be fixed).

For now you can use the French site (if you use chrome, you can have it translate the page for you). I'm not sure why it isn't working on the English support site, I will inform them that it is glitched.

French page for your issue

Adikia~

Thanks I sent in a ticket to the Fr site I hope they can give me a response to the ticket soon and I also hope they can send it in English though I might have to keep checking the Fr site to see if they posted a response to it there, either that or they send me an e-mail through the dofus site, either way thanks for helping out Adikia

Menora

1 0
Score : 462

name Gemmy,
\
Rosal server

i can be contacted in game most days i play 8 hours. I have observed for the past week 2 groups of high lvl bots wearing jelly sets and riding turquise mounts. they are working the treechnid forest on rosal. Please catch them. I have the names of them written down and you can contact me now. Their lvls are bettween 93 and 108

Kind regards gemmy

Mod edit: All taken care of! ~[MOD]Fiora

0 0
Score : 462

Thankyou mod fiora, i have today found another similar group in the same area and they are high lvl 90-110 with turquise mounts, i am in game now and have thier names etc. please can you pm me and ill set you up with details.

I havnt been able to get the new contact thingy up and running yet my apologies for this.
forgot to mention this is rosal server and i am in game the bots are active now in my area

ok after much mucking about i got the contact thing up and running and mod zoothia nuked them many thx, the less bots here the better especially high lvl ones smile

Kind regards Gem

0 0
Score : 6654

The Zatoishwan server desperately needs assistance. Please kick the insane number of bots found at the top of the screen at [3,-16], the Feca statue. I'm on a fiber optic connection and it takes 10 seconds for that map to even load.
EDIT: Tofu corner, south of Astrub, also needs a clean start. Those bots keep beating me to the mobs, and there is no possible way to even play on the tofu corner maps. Also, please add the cra and sadida class statues to your routine bot-banning maintenance. Thanks.

MOD EDIT: I generally clear them out between 14:00 and 15:00 DUT, however I decided I wanted food in my house today. I'll take a run through shortly. 

0 0
Score : 332

Name: Shadows-Claw
Server: Rushu
Time to contact me: any day after 6:00PM Alaskan time.
I'm posting on here because I've been harassed by several members from the Pokemon guild. I wouldn't let anyone from their guild join me in doing some soul fights, so they got together and decided to all take screenshots of me saying something and sending it in to get me perma banned. And they have done it before. And they do it all the time to other people. Plus they gang up on me and keep aggressing me.And the screen shots that they took must be photo shopped because I have never even talked to the ones who sent in the screen shots. And I know who did it because they came and started bragging about it and laughing at me.[MOD]Zoothia private messaged me the other day saying that he was sending multiple reports of me harassing people then he muted me for 24 hours.

(first time using the forum)

MOD EDIT: This is not the place to discuss the reasons to why you got a sanction. If you want to talk to me, you can find me on the IRC channel. If you want to talk to someone else about my action I suggest you pm Themis or Izmar here on forum. //Zoothia

0 0
Score : 84

Zoothia/Izmar,

Yesterday when my wife was getting hacked, you said you had no other option than to bann the account for 6 hours, but she still can't access her account. I'm wondering if you could send her a new password or de-ban her account? smile

Wife's name = Alli-San

Op-Vit

MOD EDIT:
Think you got the answer you needed from me on the IRC. If not, you know where to find me again. //Zoothia

0 0
Score : 5

Name : Green-Goblen
Server : Solar
Best to reach me 12pm pac time..

I am Trying to get in contact with a mod because i had a person in my guild use 2 perc's of mine and leave
them in places i cannot go get myself 1 in Skuenk Dung and 1 in Koolich , the one in Skuenk has been there for over a month i am seeking to have them recalled or some how taken off so my guild and i can start using them again

[Mod Edit]
Let me check with Izmar on this matter
Themis

If im not on green-goblen i have an alt Name Tha-Don im always on either or , if you need in game contact with me

0 0
Score : 6654

Hi. Please contact me; I've found a bot selling items in the Bontarian Resource Market in Zato.
Edit: Contacted via IRC.

0 0
Score : 10

:>

0 0
Score : 77

I want to speak with a MOD about a big problem on dofus.
I am osamodas level 90 with full chance set royall blop + custum and I am able to kill every dopple but cant kill just one, ecaflip dople.
The ecaflip dople is dealing about 600 with rekop so is impossible for me to make him lose all its life in time because it simply is overpowered...and as I sayd before I can kill every other dople...I belive ecaflip dople need to be changed so it can be defeated by well equiped players .... please answer to my question....

MOD EDIT: A MOD can't change things in game. There are levels were all classes has problems to kill some dopple. Keep on lvling and you will be able to kill it again. //Zoothia

0 0
Score : 342

pls ban my account till supoort can reset thanks not this account char name : wild-klepi on shika account has been hacked it's prob already to late and all my gears ect are gone but giving them a week till supoort answers will definity be to late

0 0
Score : 1459

KidoPL / Omg-Me / Daikichi-pl but can contact my brother on his acc FecaKafar-PL / Kafarynka / Pro-Kafar
Rosal
GMT+1 best to contact between 17-19 (can't log in earlier)

I have problem BIG one and can't find sollution maybe MOD will help.
I didn't use my account for 2 months then log in 2 weeks ago and everything was ok... i had paddock (-31,-53) in my own guild (Soul Hunter's Poland) which was bugged...[leader char was hacked and deleted but it's still leader and always "loged less than day ago" for over 2 years (reported this atleast 20x to support)] so basicly my alts are only one in guild...
but today i logged in and MY PADDOCK was sold to some other guild I didnt get money for padock back and all my mounts (over 120) dissapear..
It would be nice.. if you can help me with this problem.. cause i really won't agree to lose everything cause of bug

iIf you can't help me with that Please atleast give me any link tosend ticket in support.. cause i search ticket option over 2h and can't find any good one...

MOD EDIT: About guild leader, I have no suggestion, you tried to send tickets and that is what you can to. Paddocks, if a paddock isn't used for 2 months it is released back to the market. Your mounts, if they were in the shed, is not gone, you can still access them through any paddock (even the public ones in Bonta and Bramkar). //Zoothia

@Zoothia
point is i had paddock 2weeks ago and even used it xD but now after 2 weeks i lost it ..

0 0
Score : 8167
KidoPLII|2011-10-15 18:15:39
KidoPL / Omg-Me / Daikichi-pl but can contact my brother on his acc FecaKafar-PL / Kafarynka / Pro-Kafar
Rosal
GMT+1 best to contact between 17-19 (can't log in earlier)

I have problem BIG one and can't find sollution maybe MOD will help.
I didn't use my account for 2 months then log in 2 weeks ago and everything was ok... i had paddock (-31,-53) in my own guild (Soul Hunter's Poland) which was bugged...[leader char was hacked and deleted but it's still leader and always "loged less than day ago" for over 2 years (reported this atleast 20x to support)] so basicly my alts are only one in guild...
but today i logged in and MY PADDOCK was sold to some other guild I didnt get money for padock back and all my mounts (over 120) dissapear..
It would be nice.. if you can help me with this problem.. cause i really won't agree to lose everything cause of bug

iIf you can't help me with that Please atleast give me any link tosend ticket in support.. cause i search ticket option over 2h and can't find any good one...
Hello Kido,

I would suggest sending this same argument to support, as well as *any* of the choices to 'Send message' will work (it's what I've been told by other mods themselves.)

Good luck with the reply! Make sure to "reply" to your first sent support ticket message... That's also what has been recommended... (if you've went that many; without reply, maybe thy have black listed your messages. If that is the case - try wending a new one on a second account.) A suggestion as a fellow player. smile

-Cato
0 0
Score : 3

Name: Meowmeow
Server: Zatoishwan
Times to be reached: UK daytime till late on anyday smile
Request: Hi, I found someone abusing the Koliseum fights by registering 2 chars in different teams and disconnecting the one he wants to lose with. I have screenshots to provide. Thanks for reading.

MOD EDIT: You can pm the pictures to me here on AnkaBox. It would also be great to talk to you to get all questions sorted. Try to find me on the IRC channel (the usual chat channel works fine). //Zoothia

0 0
Score : 411

1. The-Loving
2. Zatoishwan
3. 3-9PM EST
4. Botter in south brakmar mine....it's been there for over a week. The thing knows what ore is gonna respawn and when lol...please get rid of it.

Mod edit: Taken care of =)
~Fiora

0 0
Score : 42

Hi
Tari/Shikia
basicaly. With this new ankama shield protection thing my brother can not log on as he does not know his email he sign'ed up with sleep
He decided to reset his password while i was away so not only does he not know his emai, he dousnt now know his password.

Many thanks smile

MOD EDIT: Your brother has to send in a ticket to support to change his email adress, to one he can access. LINK //Zoothia

0 0
Score : 2
Name: Fried-Chickn
Server: Rushu
Times to be reached: Anytime in the next few hours. Or any 1 am to til 7 am GMT
Request: I'm stuck in the kollosium with a few other people all 0 hp and the battle never started nor can we leave.

MOD EDIT: I checked when I logged on but you were already gone. For future reference though, we can't actually see the kolossium fights. Even if we could see you, the most we can do to "unstick" you is to kick you off the server which is basically the same result you would get by disconnecting yourself and waiting the 20 turns or so before it really dc's you.

Adikia~

0 0
Score : 93

can admin help m............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit: I suggest reading through the first post of this thread, especially the parts where it says what moderators can and cannot do, and edit this post so we can actually try to assist you. ~Fiora

0 0
Score : 133

I can not use manage my acount because the shield requests that validate the code but I can not remember my email..

Mod edit: Moderators cannot help you with account issues. Per Izmar's post on the matter, you must contact support. ~Fiora

but i cant send massage to support because i dont remember my email name..

0 -1
Respond to this thread