FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

New: Contact a Mod

By [MOD]Adikia - VOLUNTEER MODERATOR - September 09, 2011, 16:43:26
Reactions 1420
Score : 43

Hello can you send me a link of the version italian that works the same way as this forum Please .

0 0
Score : 3021
Vcubea|2011-12-30 17:26:46
Hello can you send me a link of the version italian that works the same way as this forum Please .

Click here
0 0

Do you have the exact forume that i should use . Im sorrryy im taking all you time like this :x

0 0
Score : 3021
Vcubea|2011-12-30 17:48:19
Do you have the exact forume that i should use . Im sorrryy im taking all you time like this :x
Hello
I have no idea how the Italian forums work, as i do not personally use them nor speak the language, The link provided links to the Italian forums, please ask in there your questions.

Thanks

Themis
0 0
Score : 354
laggonothh|2011-11-10 23:51:04
Yes I'm trying to get my old account back ''daggonothh'' but my security answer is not going through... my account is on rushu AND aermyne... I would just like to know my security answer so I can play again... I've sent off a request to get it back, but I've been waiting for more than 2 weeks just to get a reply on my ticket...

Mod edit: Moderators cannot help with account issues, and we can't expedite your tickets either. ~Fiora

I am having the same problem as laggonthh. Ankama is not receiving tickets I send in for access to my account (may I point out ankama is the one who changed the pass at security breach by the way). The tickets are simply not send (not receiving confirmation e-mail) or if I get a confirmation mail the ticket is deleted a day later (if I click on the link from the confirmation e-mail).

Even if mods cannot change account access. They can hopefully tell me how I can solve my problems. I have really tried everything within my power and don t have a clue what I can do next.
0 0

Themis,i spok with a italian modo and he told me to speek with somone of your community and a modo of aermyne but i am having lots of trouble

Hello, 3 monts ago i moved from france(Martinique) to USA And my best caracter Sacri-mental , is on the server many I was wondering if there could be an exeption to let me that is living i usa play on a frenche server many or should i wayt fo the new opening of the USA server and teleport my caracter to Aermyne ?

0 0
Score : 4481
DOKAHII|2011-12-31 10:15:21

I am having the same problem as laggonthh. Ankama is not receiving tickets I send in for access to my account (may I point out ankama is the one who changed the pass at security breach by the way). The tickets are simply not send (not receiving confirmation e-mail) or if I get a confirmation mail the ticket is deleted a day later (if I click on the link from the confirmation e-mail).

Even if mods cannot change account access. They can hopefully tell me how I can solve my problems. I have really tried everything within my power and don t have a clue what I can do next.
add "[email protected]" to your email's safelist. this should resolve the problem of not getting confirmation emails.

Vcubea|2011-12-31 17:14:07
Themis,i spok with a italian modo and he told me to speek with somone of your community and a modo of aermyne but i am having lots of trouble

Hello, 3 monts ago i moved from france(Martinique) to USA And my best caracter Sacri-mental , is on the server many I was wondering if there could be an exeption to let me that is living i usa play on a frenche server many or should i wayt fo the new opening of the USA server and teleport my caracter to Aermyne ?
correct me if i'm reading this incorrectly. you're asking if its possible for ankama to continue allowing you to play on Many, a French and/or Italian server (not familiar with those outside the English community), despite you now living in the United States. if that is not possible, you want to know if you can transfer your character to the Aermyne server?

i believe the answer is yes, however themis or izmar would be able to provide a better answer.
0 0
Score : 2
talith|2012-01-01 00:44:41
DOKAHII|2011-12-31 10:15:21

add "[email protected]" to your email's safelist. this should resolve the problem of not getting confirmation emails.

Vcubea|2011-12-31 17:14:07

correct me if i'm reading this incorrectly. you're asking if its possible for ankama to continue allowing you to play on Many, a French and/or Italian server (not familiar with those outside the English community), despite you now living in the United States. if that is not possible, you want to know if you can transfer your character to the Aermyne server?

i believe the answer is yes, however themis or izmar would be able to provide a better answer.
You are 100% right that is what i am talking about!It wood be great to have my Good caracter that is on many transferd to aermyne
0 0

I don't know how to get in contact with Izmar, I am having difficulty with my tickets getting locked out or deleted entirely. I have only been trying to get my account back from when all the passwords were reset, it shouldn't be as hard as it is and I feel my requests are being ignored sad

Mod edit: If you're interested in contacting Izmar, you can use Ankabox. ~Fiora

0 0
Score : 557

1. Max-Enium
2. Shika
3. Anytime
4. My perceptor was attacked and propably killed at [6,-28]. Perceptor is gone, no fight in the background, but in guild's "Perceptor" section perceptor still exists, which makes me unable to place perceptor in that area: clearly a bug.

Compensation in the form of turquoise dofus 20+ will be appropriate biggrin

Mod edit: Moderators do not fix glitches, as stated in the first post of this thread. You must contact support regarding glitches in the game: Click here . ~Fiora

0 0

Hi,
I'm currently doing the Kwistmas stars quest to get the slayhound, and the other day there was a server maintainance which reset one of my 24hour time counts on the quests from 'come back in 1 hours' too ' come back in 22 hours' and now i am 1 day behind from finishing the quest before kwistmas island closes! Is there a way to solve this?. Character name 'sages-rage'.contact me asap please smile

Kind regards,
Adam

Mod Edit: As mentioned in the first post of this thread, we are unable to assist players with bugs/glitches. Your best bet would be to contact support.
Rhakuna

0 0
Name: Xargoux
Server: Rosal
Times to be reached: Almost any day between 05:00 to 15:00 DUT
Request: I was mining and a person aggroed me, I thought it may have been accidental so I let it slide and ran back. He aggroed me again and I'd like something to be done about it, I'm not sure what should be done but I'm sure you could figure something out. I've also got proof that he aggroed me and I find it unacceptable and destroys the reputation of the game.

Regards,
Xargoux~

Mod Edit: Resolved.
Rhakuna

0 0
Score : 462

Hi my name is Gemmy im on the rosal server i can be contacted for the next few hours as im ingame every day. I have noticed alot of bot activity in the breeder village and request an in game mod. I have plenty of names of the bots if you will please pm me.

thx.

Kind regards Gem

Mod edit: Just rolled through the area, I think I got them all. ~Fiora

0 0
Hi my name is Comix im on the Rushu server. I can be contacted in the next couple of hours by another character Drakot in the same server . Im wondering why my feca was banned i never got a message explaining why i was banned i never had done anything wrong for me to get banned please contact me trough my email or my character Drakot.

Thx- comix

[MOD edit]

I didn't catch you in game but I took a look at your accounts and it looks like you got hit with the auto antibot measure on one of your accounts. However, that should have just been a two hour type ban (and it occurred on January 5). Other than that, there is no ban from a moderator so if you'd like, PM me some more information about the account in question so I can verify what happened. Thank you.

Adikia~

0 0
Score : 941

server: rushu
best time to contact: i'm on most mornings (usa, eastern time) but do check email and forums often.

someone just attempted to get me to go view a "video" via a link asking me to "log in" to an ankama website.

of course, i DID NOT visit the page or attempt to view the video/log in.

i have a screen shot of the offender with whois and time stamp.

thanks!

MOD edit:

Send the screenshot to my ankabox, thank you. Adikia~

0 0
Score : 44
Name: Slayerfayer
Server: Solar
Times to be reached: 15:00 EST to 20EST on any day of the week
Request: I saw a character selling an account and would like to report it. I have a screenshot of proof.

MOD edit:

Send the screenshot to my ankabox. Thank you, Adikia~

0 0
Score : 57
Name: sammythetyrant
Server: Rushu
Times to be reached: everyday from 12pm pacific time to 12am pacific time
Request: I'm being harassed by a player who is sexually insulting me and i need this taken care of. hes done it multiple times and i have his both his character names and i ask u if i can send it to your inbox to get this taken care of? . I have a screenshot of proof of one of his characters insulting me but i don't want to put up what he said here.

Mod Edit:

Please forward all information, including screenshots, to my Ankabox.
Regards
Rhakuna
0 0
Score : 1960
Name: Elegance-Xx
Times to be reached: Whenever is good for you. Im always free
Request: A player sent me a nasty pm and I would like mods to check over it and see what can be done.
My forum is here - Click here

Mod Edit
Themis is looking into this
0 0

Name: Aphrodite-Jade
Request: Problem with a Keylogger, Not able to change password (tried to send ticket ofcourse)
Please contact me in game soon aspossible.
Sended an ankamabox message to MOD SpinWheel last night still no answer.
Urgent please.

Mod edit: If you suspect you have a keylogger, you need to perform a virus scan to get rid of it. In regards to your password issue, moderators are not support, and therefore do not have the ability to alter account information, so you will have to wait for support's answer. ~Fiora

My edit: I do not suspect, I know it for sure, I even have 2 IP adres 1 from Marocco 1 from Italy, I tried to send an Ticket but it didnt worked. (tried that for like 10 times now). * with didn't worked i ment it doesn't want to send.

Second Mod Edit: As Fiora mentioned, make sure your computer is free of all viruses and keyloggers if you haven't already. That will need to be done before your password is changed. As mentioned in the message I sent to you, I will see what I can find out when Ankama Offices open about why your ticket may not be going through. Please remember though, we are not support and don't have any direct contact with them either. Adikia~ 

0 0
Score : 462
gemmmy|2012-01-16 03:10:10
Hi my name is Gemmy im on the rosal server i can be contacted for the next few hours as im ingame every day. I have noticed alot of bot activity in the breeder village and request an in game mod. I have plenty of names of the bots if you will please pm me.

thx.

Kind regards Gem

Mod edit: Just rolled through the area, I think I got them all. ~Fiora
thx fiora we are winning the battle.
Thankyou for your attention.
kind regards Gem
0 0
Respond to this thread