New: Contact a Mod

By [MOD]Adikia - VOLUNTEER MODERATOR - September 09, 2011, 16:43:26
Reactions 1407
Score : 22
T1gerator|2017-03-23 07:42:11
Server: Rushu
Time: 23 Martalo 647 - 11:57
Request: Abusive merchant

merchant #1 at -1,0 is holding a spot with an overpriced item (not the same merchant as the previous. someone jumped on the open spot with another placeholder)

still here after a day,
0 0
Score : 5382

Request: Abusive merchant

yet another merchant at -1, 0 is holding a spot with an overpriced item.

would like to point out the last two merches and this one that have been doing this are all owned by the same person.

0 0
Score : 1551

Time: All day everyday
Way to contact: ANkabox in game email all work
Request: I have multiple screens of a player logging 5 characters to attack all our perceptors and prisms and I want him to be sanctioned for abusing the ToS publicalily and constantly without any regulations. The player is also a known scammer!
Thank you for reading and please help! wub

0 0
Score : 2950

In game name: Cronan
Times to be Reached: Varies day by day,contact can be made by Ankabox if I'm not online.
Nature of Request: Very suspicious activity in Jelly Peninsula and Brakma.

0 0
Score : 2380

I think the bot activity in Brakmar/Jelly Peninsula is well documented if that's what you're reporting.

0 0
JohnBroadley1|2017-03-29 14:32:02
I think the bot activity in Brakmar/Jelly Peninsula is well documented if that's what you're reporting.

It's mostly that I can't really tell if they are all bots.
Some were,others have been there for weeks.
But the ones I am unsure were acting really,really odd,even for bots.
0 0
Score : 30

IGN:Helenna
Request:
I have more information about Jelly bots in Rushu, there is a guild and one / some players involved.

I don't how to report someone and don't want to accuse someone, pm me

0 0
Score : 1906

IGN: Faon

Server: Rosal

Request:

I'm not sure but I think I discovered a group of bots in unusual area with in unusual activity. I can send message with details to active/available Mod. Please contact me via ankabox because I'm rarely in game nowadays. Thanks in advance!

Mod edit: Send their names to me via Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora and I'll check them out.

Message sent! - ymt

0 0
Score : 1475

Unusual in what way, out of interest?

0 0

They were well geared,part of a guild and alliance,didn't cut spectators off,weren't the standard sadida/sacrier bots and one group were all level 200,but did cut spectators.
The odd thing about the first group is they were all wandering between maps overloaded/set to walk.

As for the brakma reports, they were bots that have been there for weeks and had level 200 Miner,Lumberjack and 80 tailor.

0 0
Score : 14

Rushu one player at [0,0] is currently holding 3 merchant spots, overpricing items in order to attempt to sell the merch spots.

Mod edit: Sorted. ~Fiora

0 0
Score : 5495

IGN: Sepharius
Times to be reached: Ankamabox.

There are bots everywhere in astrub.
From the zaap to the north, and every mine I have been in.
You might be a little busy, thanks!

0 0
Score : 1007
  1. --VU--
  2. Rushu
  3. maybe 4am-12am DUT, use ankabox otherwise
  4. repeated rude language by the same players in perc fights. Screen shots upon request.

Mod edit: You can send them to my Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora
0 0
Score : 4

Looking for a Mod (or any other solution) in Dark Vlad,

I started kolosso dungeon with my new Rogue, had to leave for work and when I can back I continued with the dungeon.
After finishing the Kolosso fight I got stuck because I didn't start/finish the quest.

I can't teleport from there which basically means Im doomed to stay there for eternity..

Character: Magneto
Server: Dark Vlad
Time to be reached: Ankama Box and 12h~13h Paris time and 17h~20h Paris time

0 0
Score : 21

1. Its-machine

2. Rushu

3. Anytime after 17:00 Sweden time

Contacting about the scammer that scammed my friend for 140m in items, i have screenshots aswell for a proof.

0 0
Score : 224

Name: Resorted
Time : Anytime on Ankabox
Report type: Reporting a bot.
The bot has been in here at Canem Cave [-23,24] for 7 days straight on Rushu and I cant grind a single high level ore
Can provide screenshots.

Mod edit: This is being investigated. For the record, we do sweep the mines regularly as we know they are bot hotspots. However, contrary to popular belief, bots are actually not online 24 hours a day so they can be missed at times. ~[MOD]Fiora

0 0
Score : 80

ING: Soloxq
Server: Zatoiswan
Time in game. Evenings 18:00-22:00 game time (+1 GMT )

I wish to report a bot that has been farming ores around Feudala continiously for the past 4 Days.
I have a screen shot of the bots character page.

Please concider taking care of this issue.

Thanks.

mod edit: Sorted ~Fiora

Keep up the awsome work! Thanks.

0 0
Score : 284

ING: Zing
Server: Zatoishwan
Time in game: 14:00 - 15:00 game time (+1 GMT)

Report a bot fishing, I have screen shots if provided. Farming scaraleaf coast.

Thanks.

Mod edit: There were no bots present in any of the surrounding subareas when I checked. Please send the name of the bot to my Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora.

1 0
Score : 80

ING: Soloxq
Server: Zatoiswan
Time in game: I am on the whole weekend 18h a day. game time (+1 GMT )

Bot was spotted at [31,-33] around 21:10 (+1 GMT)

Hello again. I just found yet another bot fishing high lvl fish along side the east coast of pandala. I have a screen shot of the bot, and pos.

Please work your magic.

0 0
Score : 85

Hello, I am from Zatoiswan. know it's close to merge and it wont matter to much but ive found 2 Bott looking characters at Canem cave and Dyna mine. I would Love if you could take a look in to this

0 0
Respond to this thread