Ankama Trackers
Pinned

New: Contact a Mod

By [MOD]Adikia - VOLUNTEER MODERATOR - September 09, 2011, 16:43:26
Reactions 1407
Score : 1906

IGN: Faon

Server: Echo wink

Request: There are already guys (maybe even one guy using several accounts) who block merchant spots trying to sell ~20x overpriced items = merchant spot sellers. I know it is very tempting for kama grinders but there are some honest people who really want to sell something which might be useful for others. Pos: -4,-24. I hope it will be easier now to keep things in order when we're on one serversmile Thanks in advance!

0 0
Score : 85

Server Echo.

Hello my name is ''Roler'' Currently Roler-{Zat] I am a lvl 200 cra belong to the guild Noblesse Oblige.
I would first like to say great job on the server merge, It's interesting. For my problem i have id like to make a report of Multi Accounting in Perceptor attack I have print screen of names and the happening but i don't wanna send any screenshots here in public chats. It would be nice if a mod from Echo could ask me in private for more information. Maybe give this guy a warning or enlighten him that it's not allowed.

Thanks beforehand.

0 0
Score : 4

Server: Echo
IGN: Alyssin

Problem: A lot of nasty conversation and foul language going on in the community chat, among other things.

0 0
Score : 163

My name : DrGem
server : Echo
Time : 3 days now a bot farm the Sidimote mine Brakmar ( -25, 24 ) and since this morning a second one farm here

i signaled already these bots but a moderator put in invisible the message as an other one in which i signaled bot with no name and no harsh language

I understand in astrub it will be difficult but it s simple to understand the first place to search a bot is in the principal mine tin and silver ....

Mod edit: We already sweep the mines for bots regularly, as noted in the first post in this topic. There is no need to report mining bots in this topic. If you see a specific mining bot and it doesn't seem to be getting banned, then Ankabox a mod directly with their name, or post it on the Dofus Moderators Twitter account (@DofusMods_EN)

0 0
Score : 3512

My name : Miss-Noel

Have a screenshot of level 75-76 bots on Echo.

edited post afterwards to remove the picture. (hopefully you can see forum edits)

Mod edit: For groups of fighting bots (I assume this is the case here), you can just send the names of the group leaders or just one of the bots in the group. We do not need screenshots for bots, as we have numerous tools at our disposal that allow us to easily discern bots from regular players. In general, names are all we need for bots; we need screenshots for all instances of actual human player misbehavior. ~Fiora

0 0
Score : 3339
Name: Anony-Blood
Times to be reached: 18:00 DUT to 21:00 DUT most days of the week
Request: I'm being harassed by a player who is chain aggressing me and insulting me. I have a screenshot of proof.

Mod edit: So long as the screenshots you have are valid, you can send to my Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora.
0 0
Score : 2950

Name: Emiya-[Rus]
Times to be contacted: N/A I tend to play dofus rather sporadically these days,but an Ankabox message can be left and I'll get back to you.
Nature of Request: One person selling kamas in trade chat (Have screenshot) and one person misusing recruitment chat for the past fortnight. (Have screenshot as well).

MOD EDIT: I've contacted you via Ankabox. - Aozhou

Edit: I cannot message you via Ankabox seeing as tho the Ankabox still shows the error message that neither of us are added to each others contact list.

0 0
Score : 910

This is a new one. I've had this message from another player account 3 times now:

Hi, we still have not banned you Yet ?

I've reported it to Support, but thought I'd better report it here as well. It wasn't the same account in all 3 cases, which suggests a campaign. Phishing?
0 0

Yes it is a scam.
If it was official, they wouldn't be messaging you in game.
You would have been banned already.
They have been discussing this scam on ImpsVillage lately and it's pretty amusing how pathetic this scam is.
People don't seem to realize that all moderators have [Mod] in their name.
And if a moderator messaged you in game saying "Hi, we still haven't banned you yet?" it wouldn't just be considered petty, but downright insulting and would probably result in serious ramifications.

0 0
Score : 145

Name: Misery
Times I can be reached: It varies, but Ankabox is a good way to contact me. Otherwise, from 20:00 onwards (UK time), I might be online.
Nature of request: Scammer/Phishing site. I have screenshots as proof, including a link to the phishing site and screenshots of the phishing site itself.

Mod ediy: Please send these to me via Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora.

0 0
Score : 148

IGN: Putin
Server:Echo
Problem: Abusive merchants holding spots on -1.0 with 1000% of items value.
Thank you

0 0
Score : 39

IGN: Hard-worker
Server:Echo
Problem: -I have a scammer who ask you to go to a site to 'vote for them'
- harvest bots
- merchants holdings spots with overpriced items

thanks, you can contact me on ankamabox

0 0
Score : 2224

IGN: anjulica

Time to contact in-game: 5-11pm EST

Nature of Request: A different (than usual) multi-logger attacking - I have screenshots of /whois, /time, and "________ has been disconnected because multi-accounting is not allowed in this fight."

Thank you! wub 

0 0
Score : 1906

ign: Faon
contact: ankabox me if needed, not playing much atm (because of breeder bug)
server: echo

problem: many merchant spot sellers outside the almanax building (overpriced nuggets just to keep/sell merchant spot). Pos: -4, -24. I really have a suspicion it's the same person or at least he/she has got 2 merchants here. Thanks for taking care of it!

0 0
Score : 2792

IGN: Beehiveone
Contact Time: 03:00- 14:00 dofus time (ankama box would be best)
Problem: Reporting a player for multiaccount in perc fights for months now. I have screenshots. 

I can only assume that the previous multiaccount perc fight reports are about the exact same person...

0 0

You can send the screenshots to me via Ankabox. Please note that all screenshots must clearly show the offense, with /whois for all offending accounts, as well as the results of the /time command in the chat. This information is needed to definitively verify screenshots as authentic.

IGN: Anairo
Server: Rus... I mean Echo.
Contact Time: N/A (Ankabox is still broken + I only play sporadically nowdays).
Nature of Request: Swarms of bots using the 2,-2 bank to grab their gear (Too many of them for me to jot down their names etc)

0 0

I've checked for high concentrations of bots like this in Amakna since you originally posted, but I haven't been able to find them at the 2,-2 bank. Do you remember what time of day this was happening at? Has this been consistently happening still?

Score : 1
Name:Frubbles
Times to be reached: 18:00 DUT to 21:00 DUT most days of the week
Request: I'm being harassed by a player who is being increasingly rascist and insulting me due to my ethnic group. I have a screenshot of proof.
0 0

I sent you a message in-game, but you didn't respond. Please send me a message via Ankabox.

Hi all,

It is strictly against the forum rules to post the names of suspected rule-breakers publicly, be it in plain text or in the form of a screenshot.

Please read the first post of the thread for a full explanation of what this thread can and cannot be used for, and how to utilize it.

Score : 41

4. Asking a moderator to come online to kick an abusive merchant. If you wish to make this kind of request, you can give the map co-ordinates and the type of abuse (blocking exit/NPC, holding place with blatantly overpriced item, etc), but DO NOT POST ANY NAMES ON THIS THREAD.

Name:hyune-ae
Times to be reached: anytime
Request: holding place with blatantly overpriced item 

Some dude from Egyptians guild

0 0

The merchant you were likely referring to, among others, have been sorted out.

Score : 136

4. Asking a moderator to come online to kick an abusive merchant. If you wish to make this kind of request, you can give the map co-ordinates and the type of abuse (blocking exit/NPC, holding place with blatantly overpriced item, etc), but DO NOT POST ANY NAMES ON THIS THREAD.

Name:Hyun-ae
Times to be reached: anytime
Request: a person overpricing their cawwot dofus by 2mk more than the usual price of 1-1.5mk. pricing it at 3.3mk as the only item so as to sell the position of their merch.

Thanks so much fiora, uve been amazing help! MODS shud rlly get paid for the things they do

0 0
Respond to this thread