Pinned

New: Contact a Mod

By [MOD]Adikia - VOLUNTEER MODERATOR - September 09, 2011, 16:43:26
Reactions 1407
Score : 136
Name:Hyun-ae
Server: Echo
Times to be reached: anytime
Request: 2 Merchants at -1,0 overpricing their items again T_T'' thanks fiora for being so persistant!
0 0
Score : 1537

Name: Galestarhawk
Server Echo
Time to be reached: Anytime
Request: Multi-logger in Perc attack admitted it after getting upset. Using Obscene and offensive language as a verbal attack.

0 0

If you have valid screenshots of this, you can send them to my Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora. Valid screenshots must not be cropped or edited in any other way, and must contain the results of the /time and /whois commands in the same screenshot of the offense. This is required by Support for verification purposes.

Score : 13

Good day, I need help about this error. "The update server data appears to be out of sync. Our teams are working on the problem. Please try again in a few minutes." been trying anything, but nothing works.

0 0
Score : 2950

Name: Levi-Kazama
Time to be reached: N/A but now works,don't really have an active time anymore and Ankabox still doesn't allow for messaging mods.
Nature of Request: Dozens of bots treasure hunting,easy to notice because they are all sacriers and wearing rikki wands.

0 0

If a moderator's Ankabox is still glitched like that, alert Izmar or Nerodos.

My Ankabox is not glitched. Send me their names, please. Alternatively, you can tweet names to our Twitter @dofusmods_en

Score : 44

Drfem echo server, a bunch of bots in Cania Field ( farmer ) -23, -42 for example ...this area, thanks

0 0

I only found one bot in Cania Fields. Please send the names of the bots you saw to my Ankabox so I can make sure I got them all.

Score : 1

New mono account server:
multi-acc Bot in asturb outskirts, got two names and screen.
Ganymede server.
I'll send you names PM.

0 0
Score : 21

Spotted huge group of bots at the edge of the evil forest on Fraktal. I have a screenshot of their names, who should I send this to?

0 0

You can send that to me!

Score : 30

I know we shouldnt post mines botters here, but 4 days since im back playing there's this same bot mining all ore.

Server: Fraktal
Mine Position: -2, 4 

0 0

Can you send the name to me via Ankabox? I can check but I want to make sure I find the bot you're talking about - individual bots don't stay online 24 hours a day.

Score : 3339

Name: anony-blood
Time to be reached: Random times, but around the evening
request: Foul language/toxic behavior

0 0

Can you send any valid screenshots you may have to my Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora?

As a reminder, per Ankama's policies, screenshots must be uncropped/unedited, and contain the results of the /time and /whois of the offender along with the offense in one screenshot.

Name: River-Spirit (Ilyzaelle)
Times to be reached: 17:00 DUT to 22:00 DUT on Fridays, weekends, mondays and tuesdays.
Request: I'm being harassed by a player who is chain aggressing me and insulting me. I have a screenshot of proof. Please contact me either in game or ankamabox.
0 0
Score : 615

how can u get agressed? this is a normal mono server afaik

0 0
Score : 21

Name: Discordian
Time to reach: No consistent time
Request: So many bots spamming treasure hunts. All sacriers, all of them dressed the same. I have screenshots if need be with names. sad

0 0
Score : 112
Name: xdeadly-felinex
Times to be reached: 10AM - 3PM GMT and then 5PM - 9PM monday + tuesday, 5PM - 9PM wednesday (inconsistant however these would be the best times)
Request: A player is using /c chat to sell spotify accounts for kamas, which is a direct breach of spotifys terms, thus bringing a legal issue to dofus

-self edit- HANDLED
0 0
Score : 8

Name: Sir-stopar
Server echo 
request: I see some bots running in square in amakna in 1,0 i cant move my character because this people are acting crazy for make a lag.I need this people stop running for no reason!!!

0 0

This has been investigated.

Hello everyone,

In order to ensure that the moderator team is able to take action on your reports, please make sure your screenshots follow the following guidelines. Remember that for bot reports, we only need the name of the bot.

• The screenshot is not edited, censored, or cropped.
  • The screenshot clearly shows the offense you are trying to report.
  • The results of /whois for all offenders.
  • The results of the /time command.
  • Note that the commands and offense must be in the same screenshot, not multiple screenshots.
  • In the case of illegal multi-accounting in a fight, please utilize the "Show player names" function. The default shortcut for this is the "p" key, and can be changed in the Options menu > Shortcuts > Options if necessary.
  • If in a fight, you can quickly hide fight information in the chat window by utilizing the default shortcut "Ctrl+b" or by manually turning that channel off.

Please remember that if your screenshots do not meet these regulations, we are unable to take action per Ankama policy.

Here is an example of a "valid screenshot" following all of the above guidelines:

As you can see, the screenshot clearly shows the offense in question. In this case, illegal multi-accounting in a perceptor fight. The results of /whois for all offenders are clearly displayed in the chat. The results of the /time command are also present. Further, no editing or cropping was done.

As a reminder, screenshots of rule-breaking players cannot be posted directly to the forum.
Score : 64

Name: ikaruspl
Server echo 
Time to reach any day after 20oclock, weekend mostly all day (12-23)
request:  multiaconts in pvp

0 0

Sent an Ankabox message.

CaffeMacchiato
Echo
20:00 Dofus time
Multiple accounts in pvp

0 0
Score : 90

Name: Lemonade-Man
Time to be reached: Subject to change, but around noon to 10pm Central Standard Time
request: Spamming of toxic language and foul behavior, will elaborate once in contact

0 0
Score : 249

Name: Lexane
Time to be reached: I have dofus open all day and i can reply at any time pretty much.
Request : Scammer trying to take accounts with mirror site that makes you log in with ankama account. Got screenshot of his name and what he says.

0 0
Score : 249

Literally 1 hour later a guy next to me falls for this trick and loses everything.

0 0
Score : 3339

Name: Anony-blood
Time to be reached: 4pm-22pm (CEST)
Reason: Scammer (i have screenshots with /whois)

0 0

You can send these to my Ankabox.

Score : 24

how can one retrieve one's account if forgot email .is that you want to say?

0 0

Please contact Ankama Support for any issues relating to your account: support.ankama.com

Respond to this thread