Ankama Trackers
Pinned

New: Contact a Mod

By [MOD]Adikia - VOLUNTEER MODERATOR - September 09, 2011, 16:43:26
Reactions 1372
Score : 182
Name: Veslo
Server: Echo
Times to be reached: I will try to have game opened whole day (CEST) but I find it pretty inconvenient
Request: I'm stuck in the Xelorium Dimension after my subscription ended. "H" key doesn't work, can't attack any mob or use a portal to come back

[MOD]Fiora|2019-04-03 22:05:25
Hello,

Can you send me an Ankabox message with the times you generally play Dofus? And also with any other details.
You can access Ankabox from: ankabox.ankama.com
You can send your message to me at [MOD]Fiora
​​​​

We can troubleshoot your issue from there. It's possible that moderator intervention is not required, but we'll need to discuss further to figure that out. smile

I am really sorry for taking your time. I've found a solution to that. I don't need help anymore. Have a nice day!
0 0

Hello,

Can you send me an Ankabox message with the times you generally play Dofus? And also with any other details.
You can access Ankabox from: ankabox.ankama.com
You can send your message to me at [MOD]Fiora
​​​​

We can troubleshoot your issue from there. It's possible that moderator intervention is not required, but we'll need to discuss further to figure that out. smile

Score : 221

Name: Anority
Times to be reached: GMT + 4 Usually any days (except sundays) between 10am - 12pm
Request: Bot spamming a Youtube link to a Kama Generator.

0 0
Score : 454
Name: Moistx
Times to be reached: AnkaBox at anytime or 9am - 10pm PDT
Request: A person messaging to try and get people to google a dofus phising site and use it.
0 0

Please send this to me via Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora. Kindly refer to the first post of this thread to make sure your screenshots are valid per Ankama policy.

Score : 1

Name: Doroga
Server: Ilyzaelle
Times to be reached: AnkaBox at anytime or 13:00 - 16pm CEST
Request: A person griefing in 3v3 Kolosseum (naked and skipping his turn)
Screenshot available

0 0
Name: Brew
Times to be reached: Between 18:00 - 21:30  BST Weekdays
Request: I'm being harassed by a player who is insulting me with vulgar language. I have a screenshot of proof.
0 0

Hello,

Please send this to my Ankabox at [MOD]Fiora. You should host the images on an image sharing website such as Gyazo, and send the direct links to me in a message.

Score : 373

Name : Pro-Tank
Server : Ilyzaelle
Problem : Every time I try to log in with this character I get stuck on 50% loading screen. It started after today's small update. He was in merchant mode at -35, -56.

0 0

Sorry, the moderators are not technical support. We cannot assist with this.

Score : 772

Name : Uce
Server : Ilyzaelle
Problem : Phishing

0 0

I received your message, thanks for the report smile

Score : 207

Name: bricolbob
Problem: spamming, insult... (sent you screenshots on ankabox)

Problem: spamming (sent you screenshot on ankabox), same guy as the other day but with a different account

0 0

I will reply on Ankabox.

Score : 4

Name : Reminator
Server : Hissering
Problem : Bots, bots and more bots

0 0

Hello,

Please contact the moderator for Hissering, [Seydlex], to report bots on the server. http://ankabox.ankama.com/en/?box=1&direct=write&args=%27s=%5BSeydlex%5D%27

Score : 207

Problem: spamming (sent you screenshot on ankabox)

Nov 22 - 17:32

Problem: spamming (sent you screenshot on ankabox), same guy as yesterday

0 0

Name : Todoroki
Server : Echo
Problem : Signature on items

hi, I state that I am fussy about unsigned items, but where it is not possible I close one eye.
Coming to the point, I had created a ink veil with 2% earth without a signature using a transcendence rune, so impossible to change. Today, passing objects from one to the other, my eye falls on the veil, my immaculate veil without signature, was changed, now with a signature that if I remember correctly it belonged to one of the rings present in the exchange, in a few words there was a passage of signature from the ring to the veil without future forgery.
I don't know exactly what time it was, but a backup might be involved.
is it possible to fix?

0 0

Hello,
The moderators can't help with a possible bug. You must contact Ankama Support: support.ankama.com

Score : 273

Hello.I am not sure with who to talk with or how to get help for this issue.
I am a '' new player'' on Dofus Retro on Hissering server.
A long long time ago i was playing this game but didn't really enjoy the new shape of it. Now the retro seems just like what i missed.
I started on that server because it was recommended and is stated that its international.
For more than a week i am trying to find an English speaking guild.
There has been one or two, they all got inactive and that's about it.
Very few english speaking players who join french guilds telling me to use Google.I don't want to. Get me wrong, nothing wrong with that but when i sit down to play i don't want to run after every word to google also, I can't have a proper conversation.
Is it possible to make a transfer to another server once for free?I mean i looked it up,it costs a lot..and for every character you have you pay.
This is killing my mood to play, because once you reach a higher level you need a team to make dungeons, cant all by yourself.
I tried to send a letter to ankama support.It looks like my email is not recognized. Do i need to open a new account there also?I mean..i just couldn't log in there..

0 0

Hello,
Sorry, but the moderators cannot help with this. There is no server transfer for Dofus Retro.

Respond to this thread