By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

New: Contact a Mod

By [MOD]Adikia - VOLUNTEER MODERATOR - September 09, 2011, 16:43:26
Reactions 1350
Score : 30
Name: Veslo
Server: Echo
Times to be reached: I will try to have game opened whole day (CEST) but I find it pretty inconvenient
Request: I'm stuck in the Xelorium Dimension after my subscription ended. "H" key doesn't work, can't attack any mob or use a portal to come back

[MOD]Fiora|2019-04-03 22:05:25
Hello,

Can you send me an Ankabox message with the times you generally play Dofus? And also with any other details.
You can access Ankabox from: ankabox.ankama.com
You can send your message to me at [MOD]Fiora
​​​​

We can troubleshoot your issue from there. It's possible that moderator intervention is not required, but we'll need to discuss further to figure that out. smile

I am really sorry for taking your time. I've found a solution to that. I don't need help anymore. Have a nice day!
0 0

Hello,

Can you send me an Ankabox message with the times you generally play Dofus? And also with any other details.
You can access Ankabox from: ankabox.ankama.com
You can send your message to me at [MOD]Fiora
​​​​

We can troubleshoot your issue from there. It's possible that moderator intervention is not required, but we'll need to discuss further to figure that out. smile

Score : 144

Name: Anority
Server: Echo
Times to be reached: GMT + 4 Usually any days (except sundays) between 10am - 12pm
Request: Bot spamming a Youtube link to a Kama Generator.

0 0
Respond to this thread