FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I am unable to login to the game

By Sparkles-The-Cuddle-Ninja - SUBSCRIBER - September 02, 2012, 07:04:22
AnkaTracker

I can login into the website, and into account management but when I try to log in to Dofus to actually play it is telling me wrong login or password. So I changed my password even though I know it was the right one, nothing wrong with changing them periodically, That worked. Still cannot log into game however.

I've never given access to any of my accounts so I don't think it was stolen unless someone hacked the server again. My pass and logins are both random and would be hard to crack, I can't even remember them myself. It also I appears I still have all my gear according to my character page.

Something is wrong because I still can't log in and every time I try I get the same "The account name or password you entered is incorrect." I copy and paste from a document, so they are not wrong. This is only happening with this account, my other 5 accounts are acting normally. I'm glad this happened when my subscription was out, I was getting on to re-sub my accounts tonight but now I will wait until this is resolved.

I am trying to file a ticket with support but I don't see a link for cannot log in. I am not even sure what is the problem here. I know my login and pass are right because I can use them to log in here. Can someone point me in the right direction this is very annoying.

EDIT- I just updated Wakfu and my pass and login work fine there. So Dofus website, forums, support website, and wakfu all work with my login and pass. Dofus the game is the only thing giving me a problem. I filed a ticket through support so hopefully they can resolve it quickly.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

That is an interesting situation and we surely want to make sure that there are no issues with login to the game.

While I check on and report this to the team, can you guys make sure to file tickets and share their numbers with me please? Thank you in advance. smile

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 27381
Click here to reset password.

Click here to recover username.
0 0
Score : 202
Revil-Nunor|2012-09-02 07:39:57
Click here to reset password.

Click here to recover username.

I submitted a ticket under forgot username even though that is not what happened. Man I hope this doesn't take weeks to get resolved. It makes no sense that I can use the username and password to login to everything else Ankama except the actual Dofus game.
0 0
Score : 11650
I copy and paste from a document, so they are not wrong.
I am not sure if you tried entering you username and your password manually, but if you haven't I suggest that you do.

I remember, long ago, when the admins reset everyone's password and people had to get their new password by email. I received mine and what I did was copy and paste and it did not work. When I typed in the password to get my account, manually, it worked.

Seriously though, the only people I know who had this issue are those who realized that they typed their information incorrectly.
0 0
Score : 202

Well I got home today and it logged in like it should. I checked my ticket and I didn't get a response yet from support, I'm pretty sure they are not even open on sunday but I could be wrong. I'm glad the problem decided to go away or fixed itself somehow but I still would like to know why it happened.

@thisgameizfun It wasn't the method used to enter it or that it was entered incorrectly. I copied and pasted it on the forums, the support website, wakfu, and the dofus website all successfully. After it failing to log me into the game after probably a dozen attempts last night I did manually type it in 4 or 5 more times with no success. I don't know what the problem was but I entered them correctly and today I copied and pasted the same exact login and pass as last night and it logged right in with no problem. So hopefully support takes the time at some point to inform me of why this occurred, if they even know.

0 0
Score : 27

this happen me too just now 

0 0

That is an interesting situation and we surely want to make sure that there are no issues with login to the game.

While I check on and report this to the team, can you guys make sure to file tickets and share their numbers with me please? Thank you in advance. smile

Score : 1

got the same problem right now.....dont know how to fix it,or am i just supposed to wait?

0 0
Score : 72

Got the same proble now ... Just re subscribed, I can logging everywhere, even on the launcher, but when I launche the game, it says "Unable to log in ; The account name or password you entered is incorrect"

Ps: I know that's a very old thread, but it's one of the first google result.

0 0

Hello,

Please please contact support to identify and solve the problem.

Score : 3

have the same problem here.
support contacted, will have to wait now it seems sad

0 0
Score : 1

Try to turn off the VPN, it worked for me. It was active in the background and dofus was giving incorrect pass error, when i turned it off i was able to log in just fine

0 0
Respond to this thread