By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Old lingering bugs

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - May 31, 2017, 20:30:22
AnkaTracker

Know of a bug that has been here forever and still hasn't been fixed? Maybe it flew under the radar at the time, maybe the devs have been too busy to address it, or maybe it was just never properly reported.

Well, you can change that!

This thread is here for you to post reports of bugs that are older than Update 2.39 (from Update 2.39 and upwards, we already have them).

Just please post proper reports. As was explained in regards to the lags and disconnections issues that are occurring recently, we need as much information as possible. What the bug is, of course, but the circumstances in which it occurs (ideally, a walkthrough that would allow the dev to trigger the bug, if applicable), if it occurs all the time (some bugs don't, makes finding and squashing them that much more difficult), if it's a graphical bug (i.e. some text says something but the item actually does something else), if it's a website or forum bug (these are a thing too -- the developers don't take care of them, but we have a team that does), if you've found a work-around, etc. Seriously, we need as much information as you can give us to get rid of these bugs.

First Ankama intervention

The point of this thread is to have all these bugs in one handy location to report to the developers. In that spirit, linking to other threads is counter-productive. As I explained in the thread you are linking to, a full report here would be more efficient in regards to what we are trying to accomplish.

Princess-vonBrakmar|2017-06-01 17:11:18
In edited Posts the written Date of Edit isn't the real Date and time, but rather the current time when a reader opens the thread.

This error occurred earlier and was then fixed. Now he's back.

For example:
I edited the post on 06/01/2017 17:13 (Paris time), but you see:

Yeah, this one has been personally bugging me for months. But, it is as gravedoom said:
gravedoom|2017-06-01 17:27:21
They're working on revamping the forums fully, not sure if they fix bugs on this one.

To be precise, we are working towards using the same standard of forums for all Ankama games. You might have recently noticed a revamp of the WAKFU forums, for example. Our time will come, sooner or later.

And that means reporting forum-related bugs is moot.
See message in context
Reactions 36
Score : 143
Hel Munster's Helmet

Link to official encyclopedia

Both ingame and in the official encyklopedia theres a tooltip displaying - HP, but the stat is Initiative.

This bug persists for 5 years, since the hat was added.
0 0
Score : 3006

Pet Bworky and Tirubim:

According to the description in Monster Compendium, both Pets carries away (among the hormone inflow) 2.000 pods. => Click here

It would probably be 1.100 Pods;

The Bworky-error was reported 2 years ago, Tirubim May 2016.

0 0
Score : 234

The osamodas's Spiritual Leech spell is bugged when resurrecting the osa's summons. I have not filmed the bugs occurring, but from the top of my head these are some problems I've had with it:

• When you resurrect a summon that you controlled via Animal Link when it was alive, but you're not in that animal state anymore you can still control it
  • When you resurrect a summon and control it with Symbiosa it can't use certain attacks. I think this only happens when the resurrected summon was controlled with Symbiosa when it died too.
  • This has only happened to me a few times so it might be a glitch rather than a bug, but it's by far the worst issue with Spiritual Leech. Sometimes when I resurrect a summon (so far this only happened with wyrmlings) and control it, the spell bar does not get changed to the osa's spells after the resurrected (and controlled) wyrmling's turn is over so the osa can't attack at all for a whole turn
0 0
Score : 507
AsmodeusCZ|2017-06-01 14:31:45
Hel Munster's Helmet

Link to official encyclopedia

Both ingame and in the official encyklopedia theres a tooltip displaying - HP, but the stat is Initiative.

This bug persists for 5 years, since the hat was added.
Actually all -initiative equipment has this typo, like the sword Gilbert G. rapier.
0 0

In edited Posts the written Date of Edit isn't the real Date and time, but rather the current time when a reader opens the thread.

For example:

1 0
Score : 1784

They're working on revamping the forums fully, not sure if they fix bugs on this one.

0 0
Score : 143

Invulnerability icons/states out of sync as described in this thread.

Quote (Afladrol @ 2016-10-12 00:01:24)

I am talking of the bug that doesn't keep the VULNERABILITY icon (the one on the boss head) synchronized with the actual boss state.

I tried Frigost 3 bosses lately and every and each of them have the same bug.

I deactivate the invulnerability of the boss, the icon disappears (correctly)
When the invulnerability kicks in again the invulnerability icon (on the boss head) is totally out of sync and doesn't appear back.
Today I was beating sylargh (alas, to no avail..) and I also noticed that the invo deactivation state (on the timeline) is still present on the 2nd turn even though the monster is invulnerable again!

I know we used to check the states of the monsters manually, and I know I can do this, but it's deceiving nonetheless!!!

I have to check again and again, while the available time to complete the turn keeps lowering with every update..

0 0

The point of this thread is to have all these bugs in one handy location to report to the developers. In that spirit, linking to other threads is counter-productive. As I explained in the thread you are linking to, a full report here would be more efficient in regards to what we are trying to accomplish.

Princess-vonBrakmar|2017-06-01 17:11:18

For example:

Yeah, this one has been personally bugging me for months. But, it is as gravedoom said:
gravedoom|2017-06-01 17:27:21

To be precise, we are working towards using the same standard of forums for all Ankama games. You might have recently noticed a revamp of the WAKFU forums, for example. Our time will come, sooner or later.

And that means reporting forum-related bugs is moot.
Score : 224

Paro Cabanne NPC on quest [Amayiro in the Shadow of the Champo] in dialogue you are saying "ask him repair" or something and she is girl. Not so much of problem but still.

0 0

You should report those kind of mistakes in the Typos and spelling mistakes subforum.

0 0

Once again, gravedoom is right; this falls squarely in the "typo" category and thus is not up to the developers to fix, but to the translation team.

Score : 377

If I use the lotto in the haven bag when the kama exchange/shop is disabled, I get no gift. And for the rest of the day it will tell me I already played the lottery today, even once the shop has been righted. (It happens sometimes when the server is in backup, too). Is there a reason for this?

0 0

That's a pretty new bug, check this thread.

0 0
Questbug Almanax September 9

In the years 2015 and 2016, the Almanax quest was not feasible on September 9 for female eliotrophs.
In the last answer, where you have to specify your gender, all 3 options are incorrect.
2016 the bug was confirmed, but it could not be fixed in time. Will it be resolved by September of this year?
0 0
Score : 596

The first bug i do not know how it can be fixed but its still annoying:
-When minimizing or resizing the Dofus window the chat bar is relocated to the middle.
-When switching between different chat groups the recruitement chat and private chat and in some cases all other chat categories change or switch colors.
-Sometimes when restarting the client I cannot select the default group for chat(for an example if I want my text to be posted only in guild chat).

0 0
Score : 4266

When spectating a friend's kolo, we're not able to PM them. The current work-around is to invite them to your group, and talk through /p instead.

0 0
Princess-vonBrakmar|2017-06-08 14:30:57
Questbug Almanax September 9

In the years 2015 and 2016, the Almanax quest was not feasible on September 9 for female eliotrophs.
In the last answer, where you have to specify your gender, all 3 options are incorrect.
2016 the bug was confirmed, but it could not be fixed in time. Will it be resolved by September of this year?

It should already be fixed, so yes.

As a reminder, the Almanax was bugged for both genders in 2015, and for Females only in 2016, as the fix applied in 2015 apparently missed a case.
Score : 351
karlomarsi|2017-06-08 17:43:40
The first bug i do not know how it can be fixed but its still annoying:
-When minimizing or resizing the Dofus window the chat bar is relocated to the middle.
-When switching between different chat groups the recruitement chat and private chat and in some cases all other chat categories change or switch colors.
-Sometimes when restarting the client I cannot select the default group for chat(for an example if I want my text to be posted only in guild chat).
all these things needs to be fixed fast please. the chat that keeps changing size and shape is so frustrating i think i might be losing hair because of it.

oh yea also noticed a bug yesterday where if i unmounted my panda and iop from a seemyool the jackanapes would become unequipped when i unmounted so in the middle og the next fight i would wonder why panda and iop only had 11 ap that kinda sucked biggrin

oh also there is a bug where if one ai or player charater dies his avatar will stay on the field with 0 hp and block that cell so u cant go there u cant even walk over it u have to move past the dead charater skin with 0 hp to even get line of sight

i know i have more bugs to report but atm i cant remeber them

hope you are gonna kill some of all these bugs todays gl ankama !
0 0
Score : 707

Some cells in the Merkator base area can't be clicked with no reasons.
This is the screenshot, at [22,20] : 3 maps deeper from the Undertow Rooms elevator. *sorry with Japanese mode
I remember this bug occurred since update 2.35 or around, I face it everytime I go to the map. Of course I could clock and get to the cells before the buggy change.
I think the earth globe object's parameters cause this bug, I've also found same bug on a room with the globe in the Merkator dungeon (I forgot which room is it.)

0 0
Respond to this thread