By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Old lingering bugs

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - May 31, 2017, 20:30:22
AnkaTracker
Reactions 36
Score : 42

[Nerodos]|2017-06-12 14:19:40

Princess-vonBrakmar|2017-06-08 14:30:57
Questbug Almanax September 9

In the years 2015 and 2016, the Almanax quest was not feasible on September 9 for female eliotrophs.
In the last answer, where you have to specify your gender, all 3 options are incorrect.
2016 the bug was confirmed, but it could not be fixed in time. Will it be resolved by September of this year?

It should already be fixed, so yes.

As a reminder, the Almanax was bugged for both genders in 2015, and for Females only in 2016, as the fix applied in 2015 apparently missed a case.

Lol, seriously?
You "fixed" a bug but the same bug was still existing, just in another was?
Ankama.... biggrin

0 0
Score : 42

[Nerodos]|2017-06-12 14:19:40

Princess-vonBrakmar|2017-06-08 14:30:57
Questbug Almanax September 9

In the years 2015 and 2016, the Almanax quest was not feasible on September 9 for female eliotrophs.
In the last answer, where you have to specify your gender, all 3 options are incorrect.
2016 the bug was confirmed, but it could not be fixed in time. Will it be resolved by September of this year?

It should already be fixed, so yes.

As a reminder, the Almanax was bugged for both genders in 2015, and for Females only in 2016, as the fix applied in 2015 apparently missed a case.

Lol, seriously?
You "fixed" a bug but the same bug was still existing, just in another way?
Ankama.... biggrin

0 0
Score : 136

Already made a post about this, but without any reaction at all, so I'll try here - sound in game keeps bugging, many times it completly gets muted, sometimes only music disappear, sometimes only sound. I'm sure I have all drivers updated, my laptop got quite nice specs, I never close Updater, in-game option to loop music is on. Have no idea why this happens... but it's very annoying, would love to find a solution for this.

2 0
Score : 74

I also have the same sound bug as Killer. It's really annoying. 

0 0
Score : 38

Thereis a bug with the Forest monster (amakna achievment). Completing a challenge against a miliboo wolf doesnt update and you cant finish it. It has been like this since the start of the Mono servers.

0 0
Score : 1

Hello, im doing the quest taking hostages and it does not advance in the part that you have to defend the NPC called Gold-panner. i have the same quest with 5 pjs but it only advanced with the one that took the battle. Also, after i killed the moob the npc disappear for the other 4 but the quest remain in the same step. 

0 0
Score : 288

I'd like to make a report about the Invulnerable icon not showing up after the monster becomes invulnerable again and about the damage preview still showing you'd do damage, despite the re-gained Invulnerable state, but seriously, this bug has been there for literally years and years, it just makes me incredibly upset that I should lose my own time to make a report and actually make you "notice" that bug, as if you still don't know about it after all this time, seriously, f-ing years. There's no justification, even the premises in this thread are absurd (it went "under the radar"? You didn't have enough time to fix it? Or maybe it should be us players apologizing for "not reporting it properly"? Daaamn, sorry guys, our bad... Don't make me laugh).
Ankama just doesn't care about anything that isn't extremely evident and obvious to the point it would make them appear really ridicolous, but they don't realize that they do appear ridicolous anyway because of their negligence and stinginess.

1 0
Score : -7296

Old bugs (from last year ... ), still present at the moment of this post:
- grid turning off by itself after fights; it has to be manually turned on after every single fight;
- on some random turns at random times, character unable to move or to use spells and showing instead the cell or spell in group chat; for now I can still act on that specific turn with the character only after I alt-tab to another character, then back to the one that was bugged; this bug has over half year age, if not more;
- at random times, music loop stopping by itself, then after some time (a few minutes ... half hour .. etc) coming back by itself, without pressing any hot keys combos;
- at random times, sound turning off fully, without pressing any hot key; after checking the sound settings from options and seeing the sound was on, the only "solution" was to close Dofus and open it again, every time this bug occurred;
- that haven bag when the ghoul sets were released is not on Encyclopedia (I'd also like to know when that one, and Summer one will come back in shop ... ).

2 -3

Thank you, everyone, for continuing to use this thread and I will continue to monitor it to share your reports with the dev team. smile

Score : -7296

I'm not sure if this is meant to be this way, but ...
If I post on day/month/year XX/YY/ZZZZ and my post remains the last one, then on AA/BB/CCCC I add a new post to that thread, then it is not posted as a new post, but the post from XX/YY/ZZZZ gets edited and what I just added gets into that older post. Kindof weird, especially since last post was from last year.

Example: https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/319817-pangea-haven-madness?page=2
XX/YY/ZZZZ = November 18, 2017
AA/BB/CCCC = Februay 10, 2018

If the difference in time between 2 consecutive posts of same person on same threat exceeds some certain amount of time, shouldn't they be separate posts? Just saying ...

2 -3
Score : 13

Any chance u guys can fix Apple Kolossium bug , Keep getting dc in turn 2 -3 for the past few months,
What is Dofus without kolo ????

0 0
Score : 88

Going on 6 years now that the Hel Munster set bug has been in game and you continue to make more items that have the same bug. Maybe stop making new sets that nobody will use and fix the ones that you currently have.

0 0

Would you mind describing the bug more to us so that we can recheck on it properly with the team? Thank you in advance. smile

Score : 13

Still getting a dc when I kolo 1vs1 3vs3 and team kolo, many Mac users got the same problm
 usually around t2 I get the dc

Guys, why is this client still suffering from cancer.  I keep getting dcs in kolos tyty. ( 5 years later)

0 0

Thank you for keeping us updated. The Kolossium performance issue is already known by the team as mentioned in one of our Ask Ankama question: here. However it is still very important to us to get as many details as possible from the players to help investigate.

Score : 116

kk lets see if i can manage to tell this bug 

while u got the idol on that gives enemy monsters %melee damage (oaf) and when u melee with the monsters, hitting it with any kinda aoe spell that can hit u (like explosive arrow) counts like the monster hittin u and u get hit with idol damage buff...

it was the case with behelits too and with behelits it was worse ofc cuz u dont need to be in melee just be in aoe hit range and u die but it fixed oaf still waiting to be fixed ty...

edit : just found out if any of ur allies try to hit u melee idols still counts like if u wanna push em with any kind of hitting spells (panda's alcoholic breath) i mean this idols not working in way they shud be...

0 0

Do I get that right:

• you have the Oaf idol equipped, so you should get more melee damage from the monster.
  • if you get hit by a spell from your side, which can cause damage to you like explosive arrow, you get the damage multiplied as if it was from the monster.
  • Same for the Behelit idol, but this triggers not only in melee range and gets you killed quickly.
  • sorry, the last point I don't get. Could you please try to explain again?

Respond to this thread