By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

My character got deleted from my account...

By djbendix - SUBSCRIBER - September 12, 2017, 10:03:41
AnkaTracker

I stopped playing dofus, and after 1 year, i came back, because i want to play it again. But when i logged in, my lvl 196 (i think it was 196) pandawa called Djpandax was deleted... I worked on this account like 5 years. Can i somehow recover it? I would be very happy.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Your characters should be on your account now.

See message in context
Reactions 34
Score : 563

https://www.dofus.com/en/shop/19-services you can use the restore a character service, hope it helps!

0 0
Score : 58

Sadly it sais: No character to restore sad

0 0
Score : 1340

Contact support. This is probaly a server merge issue

0 0
Score : 58

I wrote a message to them. I hope they reply soon :/

0 0

Your characters should be on your account now.

Score : 346

Hey I believe the same thing happened to me! I'm trying to log back in after like 2 years or something and my account says I don't have any characters u.u

didn't wanna start a new topic for the same problem

0 0

You should find your characters waiting for you on your account now.

Score : 1

Why was my character removed as I can get it back?

0 0

As alluded to by Theoran, this is a merge issue. To keep things simple, the problem you are facing is not that your character has been removed or deleted, but that it hasn't been added to the new merged server, Echo.

However, that issue is now fixed, and you will find your character waiting for you when you next log in.

Please restore my character . Thx.

0 0

Your character has been restored.

Please enjoy the game!

Score : 37

Hey can I also have my character restored

0 0

Consider it done!

(no, seriously, it's done. Please enjoy the game!)

I had a team of characters on a few accounts - not all of them seem to be downloading all the characters (and it's been since 2009, so I'm not 100% sure which is missing from which account).  Is there somewhere I can email a list of my accounts to check and complete the  merger?   Or should I log in and reply to this thread on each account? I didn't see a good place for this on the support page.
Thanks!!

0 0

Please Ankabox me the account nicknames in question.

Score : 31

Same here sad I had a sram called Interceptor

0 0
Score : 30

my whole account got deleted is there any way to sort this as it was level 198 and rather upset its gone randomly after me not playing for awhile

0 0

I am sorry to hear this and would like to highly recommend to contact the support service team to get assistance with this as mentioned in my reply to your thread: here.

I played yesterday in beta with my characters but today ı cant see my characters

0 0

Have you contacted the support team on this matter? If so, please share with us your ticket number so we can follow up on your issue.

same here came from about a year break and I see that I don't have my old characters.

0 0

Please contact the support team immediately, if you haven't done it yet. Only they can help you with the recovery. 

Score : 2

Hello,
I can't log in into my account and i tried to contact the support but no answer.
Please help me, ticket number : 2236658.

0 0
Score : 3006

Hi Zappouchi,

keep in mind that it may take 24 to 48 hours for you to receive a response from the support.
How far are you in the login? What is the error message?

0 0
Score : 2

Hello, i send (REQUEST #2257901) bc. i don't know - it's look smilar for me but i last login 09-11-2018 and today login - my character gone from all servers sad 

0 0

hi can you restore my characters please

0 0

I would recommend that you contact support directly so that they can address the situation. smile

My characters all got deleted from Dofus and Dofus touch!!! Help please i sent a ticked 5 weeks ago

0 0

I had a look at your account and there are no unanswered tickets. Your last ticket, dating from Saturday, was answered yesterday.

I advise you to give as much detail and information as possible in your support tickets in order to allow the agents to assist you expeditiously.

Good luck! smile