FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant acces the ogrine market.

By dgjna - SUBSCRIBER - February 13, 2018, 17:18:32
AnkaTracker

Like the title says, I cant acces the ogrine market, I need to purchase some ogrines but I cant, is it just me or is it bugged? I tried ingame and on website, both dont work

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

Thank you for your reports, this might have been due to today's weekly maintenance and because the page is available currently on the website and in-game, we need more information as in if you could provide any error message or screenshots if this is still happening for you.

Thank you in advance.

See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 1

me too

0 0

Hi guys,

Thank you for your reports, this might have been due to today's weekly maintenance and because the page is available currently on the website and in-game, we need more information as in if you could provide any error message or screenshots if this is still happening for you.

Thank you in advance.

Score : 1480

is fine now

0 0

Thank you for the update!

CANT ACCES THE OGRINE MARKET.

CANT ACCES THE OGRINE MARKET.sadsadsad

0 0

I'm having issues too. I think they are under maintenance or something.

0 0

I CAN'T MAKE AN OFFER ON KAMAS/ OGRINES MARKET

0 0
Score : 3173

Hi, I can confirm that creating an offer in kama exchange doesn't work. This problem occurs both on website and in in-game window.

After clicking on "confirm my offer" the page takes quite a long time to load; and then after loading the page it says "An error has occurred. Please try again later."

One more important thing is that afterwards the offer isn't being made but it still takes my kamas. My kamas then disappears for some time then returns back in a form of "pending kamas".

1 0

This time I can confirm that further attempts of creating new offers have only taken away my kamas and done nothing else. Lost kamas doesn't appear at pending kamas anymore.

1 0
Score : 1072

I am having the same issue as in the post above, it will not allow me to purchase Ogrines using the kama exchange. With my most recent attempt, the 1.3mk I had offered doesn't seem to have appeared in my pending tab, after half an hour.

1 0
Score : 21

I am from Julith... I bought 2 200 ogrines (it cost me 1,200,000 kamas or more) but I didn't receive anything... They just took my kamas.

1 0

After 1 hour, they still didn't give me back my money.

0 0
Score : 136

Yea I just exhacnged 2mk kamas for 4200 ogrines but it just took the kamas and didnt give me ogrines

2 0
Score : 742

It has been almost five hours and i sent another ticket. Still nothing. Ankama needs to do something.

Just bought a small amount of ogrines to see if this transaction would go through. It, again took my kamas but gave me no ogrines.

Ankama only sent me back half my kamas. Nice job. I didnt want the rest. What games are you trying to play?

1 0

Ankama is not working on sundays, which is stupid cuz the game servers have problems but nobody is solving them

0 0

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all of your reports and I am sorry to hear about the troubles you have had with the Kama Exchange, the team has been made aware and is currently working on identifying all the concerned accounts who had a failed transaction after fixing the issue.

Therefore we would like to invite you to make sure to contact the support team to report any failed transaction you might have had: here.

We apologize for any inconvenience and want to thank you for your patience while this is being corrected for you.

Can we get an update asap about a fix? because I cant buy anything in the shop atm....

0 0

Could anakma at least give me back the 1m2 kamas they took me... After a day, I still didn't receive any kind of repayment, not even in my pending kamas.

0 0

Fortunately in my case the lost kamas have returned to me (directly to the server, not via pending kamas), and I have successfully made an ogrine offer.

0 0

Hi everyone, the issue was fixed and Kamas returned, but if you are still missing any or have any transactions issues please contact our support service for assistance: here.

Score : 742

I guess I will submit a third ticket. Still havent received my kama refund.

0 0

Could you please share with me your ticket numbers so that I can do a follow up with the support service team for you?

Ogrines market is not working again!

I keep trying to buy and it doesn't work.

0 0
Respond to this thread