FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kamas still not refunded

By MaxMedinaV - SUBSCRIBER - February 19, 2018, 12:27:59
AnkaTracker

It has been 18 hrs since I paid for my 2000 ogrines. I received the debited message and it took my kamas. I have sent two tickets since and you guys still havent done anything about it. Thanks for being on top of things.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi MaxMedinaV,

First, thank you for making us aware and for filing your tickets. Please feel free to share their numbers with us here too, however, due to the recent amount of tickets received for the same type of issue, there might be a delay in getting any reply back right away.

Nonetheless, they will be treated and resolved with you by the support team. Thank you for your patience and we are sorry for the inconvenience with the Kama Exchange which is being resolved by the team.

See message in context
Reactions 3

Hi MaxMedinaV,

First, thank you for making us aware and for filing your tickets. Please feel free to share their numbers with us here too, however, due to the recent amount of tickets received for the same type of issue, there might be a delay in getting any reply back right away.

Nonetheless, they will be treated and resolved with you by the support team. Thank you for your patience and we are sorry for the inconvenience with the Kama Exchange which is being resolved by the team.

Score : 743

Thankyou very much for the info. Sabi and sorry for the duplicate post. Was just worried at the time and thought this one wasnt seen or something.

Sorry for my rudeness in my post as well. Ik it isnt ankama, just was frustrated.

Oh, yeah. Well, I went to go grab a ticket number and it says it has been resolves. I will wait and see ifthe problem is fixed I guess. Sorry, didnt see the ticket number request before.

So, the ticket says it has been looked at and I still dont see any kamas returned. Maybe it takes longer. Hopefully

0 0

You are very welcome and that is completely understandable.

Thank you for saying those words and for thinking about duplicated posts too. 

However, know that I really wish to help, but for that, I will need those ticket numbers if you could share them with me, please. smile

Respond to this thread